New Books

So I have a few ideas for my new book

Here they are:

1. The Loner or The Outcast (I haven't decided on a name yet, if you want this one tell me which title I should use) Maya Hart is an outcast, A loner. Nobody wants her, and she doesn't want anyone. But when Mr. Matthews gives Riley, Farkle, and Lucas a project to become Maya's friend and gain her trust what will everyone turn in?

2. There is more than one or Just One? (I haven't decided so you choose the title if you want it)

There is two of everybody. Two personalities. No one knows who's really who. Not even you. Is your true personality nice, mean, crazy, or just plain weird? How will they ever find their true selves? Will they ever, or will they die of failure?

3. Popular Us (this is a sequel to The Popularity Book and this a lame title, so I'll probably change it)

Maya Hart is popular now. The book has been forgotten but Maya and her group is now the most popular in the school. Will they have problems with each other? Or will the popularity all get to their heads? Let see how their new found popularity feels.

Yeah so comment or PM your favorite(s) and I'll eventually try to do all of them. But the first one will be published soon. Then after I finish 'That Day' I'll write the next one. So yeah

Luv ya!