Addison and her parents

(Addison walks downstairs and sees her parents waiting for her)

(Addison) Hey guys what's up?

(Missy) So we see that you've been spending a lot of time with the Werewolves. We think you should stop seeing them.

(Addison) What? No you are not going to stop me from seeing the Werewolves. They are my family. My pack. I'm not going to abandon them.

(Missy) If you continue to hang out with them then you can't live here anymore.

(Addison) Fine then I'll move into the Werewolf Den and live with them.

(Addison heads up to her room and packs all her stuff. she puts everything in her car and heads to the Werewolf den. When she gets there she sees Wyatt outside. She walks up to him) 

(Addison) Hey. What are you doing out here? It's freezing.

(Wyatt) I was waiting for you. So what happened with your parents?

(Addison) They tried to keep me from see you and the other Werewolves. But I told them I wouldn't stop seeing you guys. So they kicked me out.

(Wyatt) Oh my god. Do you someplace else to go?

(Addison) I was hoping I could stay here with you guys.

(Wyatt) Yeah of course you can. Come on let me help you with your stuff.

(Wyatt helps Addison move her stuff into the Den. Willa walks up to Addison)

(Willa) What's going on?

(Addison) My parents threw me out because I refused to stop seeing you guys like they wanted. So Wyatt said I could stay here. I hope that's okay.

(Willa) Yeah, of course it's okay.

(After Addison's stuff is all moved into the Den. They all head out to the Ice cream shop)