Heat of the moment

It's nothing new, really. It should be something most every creature is used to, right? It's a once a year deal, and then everything is peachy for the rest of the year!

But oh hell, it hits Alastor hard every year. 'It' being heat. Breeding season. Or rutting season, as it's referred to for deer. Each and every year, it seemed to be more and more intense. He would get more desperate for even the slightest touch.

And of course, as fate would have it, he was in the hotel for this year's rut.

He woke up drenched in his own sweat and sat up quickly, rushing towards the wall where his calendar was tacked.

"No, no no, you've got to be joking.." he groaned as he searched for the specific week. It didn't take long to find the dates marked in bright red. "Oh dear.."

His red claws scratched the wallpaper in frustration. How could he have forgotten? He paced the room and cursed himself briefly before deciding it would be best to remain calm.

"Alright, no problem.." he breathed out as he gathered an outfit for a shower, "it's not the first time you've had to hide such a thing, and it certainly won't be the last.."

He hissed as the cold water hit his heated body. The sheer contrast never failed to surprise him.. but it always felt nice. A faint growl left his throat and he gripped the tiles as best as he could as another strong wave of heat hit him. His jaw clenched hard- he was trying so hard to fight it.

The absolute worst part about this, the rut, was he couldn't entertain a solid coherent thought. He could only hear his own heartbeat, and all of his senses were filled with pure breeding instinct- he could smell the heat of other people, he could hear the blood course through their veins. It wouldn't stop until he either did what instinct desired, or he simply waited it out.

Usually, waiting it out would be no problem. He would stay in his room, do whatever necessary to get rid of the problems that would arise, and emerge a week later in his typical state. This time, however... this time may prove to be a little more difficult.

A few rooms down the hall, a certain spider demon was just waking up. He stretched his arms up and yawned as he sat up from his extravagant plush bed- which, honestly, he was surprised the girls let him have.

He looked down beside his legs to see his little Fat Nuggets still curled up and sound asleep, making a smile grow on his face. "Such a good little piggy, ain't ya?"

The spotted pig stirred just a bit and gave a small squeak in return. Angel giggled lightly before getting up slowly and carefully to not disturb the small pig too much- and then he felt the repercussions of last night. He stumbled into his dresser as an ache surged into his head. "Ah-.. ow, fuck.." he winced.

Angel sucked in a couple deep breaths, regaining his strength. "C'mon, Angie, you've had worse. Suck it up buttercup."

He leaned onto his dresser for just a moment before standing straight again. He took another breath before deciding a shower would be a great way to get the day started- and maybe a little bit of fun as he got clean. He chuckled lightly to himself as he searched through his drawers for a couple toys, maybe a crop top, a lacy pink thong, and some shorts- just his fun way of showing off the goods when he's not on the clock.

Hot water. Hot, hot water matted down the fluff on his chest and the top of his head, making him moan happily. His hands traveled down his curvy body as a content sigh left his body.

Angel reached his hand out into the steam outside of the shower to grab a couple items he had picked out of his dresser- a black vibrator and a medium realistic dildo. His lips turned up into a grin as he looked at them, excitement filling his body already.