Glorious

A certain little spider demon huffed as he laid back against his bed- he was fucking bored. Wait, no, bored was an understatement.

He needed something to do.

He crossed his lower set of arms across his stomach and laid his upper set under his head, trying to come up with something to do. He couldn't think of a damn thing, though, because the girls wouldn't let him do shit. Nothing fun, anyways.

Angel pursed his lips as an idea came across him- they don't necessarily have to know everything he does... do they?

A grin stretched across his face as he sat up and hurriedly got ready, then dashed out the door, not even giving a moment to say hello or goodbye to anyone in the hotel.

Alastor noticed the peculiar behavior from the spider- he was always strange to some degree, but this was sure to be something interesting. He quirked an eyebrow as the door shut behind Angel and grinned. He had to follow and see what he was up to.

The pornstar wandered carefully along the streets of Hell. It was dangerous for a pretty boy like him, he could turn a corner and wind up double dead in some ditch. The thought made him tense up a bit, but he sucked in a deep breath and composed himself.

It didn't take very long for Angel to find what he was looking for- a fine little hole in a wall. All he had to do was find his way inside the building, find the hole on the inside, and wait for business. He grinned to himself, excited to be back in business, even if it was anonymous this time around.

He pulled out a marker and wrote on the outside wall, right near the hole-

'Phenomenal blowjobs, twenty bucks a pop. Any dick any day, just pay your way!'

Ah, pure poetry.

It was an abandoned building, so luckily, it was pretty easy to break in and get inside. He found the room with the hole and sat himself right beside it, waiting eagerly for a customer.

The radio demon watched with his signature grin as Angel got his mini business set up- he truly found it to be a smart idea. Angel could do as he desired without worrying about Charlie or Vaggie finding out.

As he watched the spider demon make his way into the building, an interesting thought made its way into his mind. He chuckled lightly as he began to put the thought into motion.

Angel was looking through his phone when he heard the sound of paper slipping through the wall- a crisp new $20 bill was laying on the floor. His lips turned up into a smile as he got on his knees in front of the wall.

"Well come on, big boy, I don't have all day..~" he teased in a sultry voice, just waiting to see what dick would slip through.

The patron slowly unzipped their pants and slipped themselves through- Angel was in awe of the sizable red and black dick.

"Jeez, guy, you're huge.. I dunno if I can fit this whole thing in my mouth. But I really wanna try..~"

He placed his lower hands against the wall to support himself and used his upper hands to start working at his customer's shaft. He slowly licked at the tip, moaning at the taste he missed so much.

Gradually, the spider demon worked the hard cock into his mouth. He couldn't help but wonder how the guy on the other side was reacting as his tongue massaged at the underside and the tip touched the back of his throat.

Angel slowly brought one of his lower hands down to his own pants to work at his own hard-on. He pulled his mouth off of the other guy to let out a high pitched mewl as he started slowly jerking himself off.

Once he got at a comfortable pace, he put his mouth back on the dick and started sucking him off at the same pace, his own dick twitching at the wet suction noises as he did so. He noticed the guy was thrusting into the wall and could hear him growling a bit- man, he missed this so much.

He pulled off once again after a bit and used his hand to keep the same pace as he spoke. "You gonna cum for me? You wanna cum in my warm mouth, is that it?"

Angel couldn't hold back his light chuckle as the guy growled louder in response and thrusted into the wall again. The spider demon slipped his mouth back over him and started sucking again, doing everything he could to make this guy cum.

He whined against it as he felt his own climax coming up and brought both paces up, desperate for release and to taste the stranger's cum. He moaned loudly as he finished, sending vibrations against the guy's dick and making him shoot warm spurts of cum into his mouth.

He pulled away and swallowed greedily, happy to have gotten what he wanted.

"Thanks for the business, pal.." he smiled as he spoke into the hole and started cleaning himself up, "I hope to see ya again sometime~"

"Not a problem, my dear," the guy responded, "The pleasure was all mine." He chuckled as he walked off.

Angel immediately flustered as he recognized the voice- holy shit he just sucked off the radio demon. Holy fuck.

A few days passed, and the two found themselves seated in front of the hotel bar, Husker pouring the spider demon a drink.

Angel was still incredibly flustered about the whole situation- he had no idea Alastor would even do something like that. He didn't even know he was capable of that! He didn't let it show, though. He couldn't let Charlie know that he had even set up a gloryhole.

"Y'know, Husk, I can tell you're... incredibly stressed, working at this bar all day.." he stretched out, raising his leg and running one of his hands along it, holding his drink with another hand. "I can always be your stress reliever~"

Husk only rolled his eyes. "Keep dreaming, Angel.. and keep your fantasies to yourself. Your talking gives me a headache."

"Ya sure it just ain't a hangover?" Angel retorted with a grin as he leaned onto the counter.

Alastor chuckled at the exchange. "Don't worry, Husker, my friend. His mouth is good for much more than talking." He gave Angel a sideways glance, grinning.

Angel froze and blushed brightly. That confirmed that it was in fact him on the other side of the wall- he couldn't even form a smartass response.

Husk glanced between the two with raised eyebrows, but chose not to say anything about it. It would be best to not say anything. "...sure."