chapter 1

y/n pov:

'this is all your fault you idiot I hate you' I said to him angrily 

Are arms were raised on the lockers out side of our Maths classroom, I didn't want to do it but I had to because my maths teacher made us, she said she has had enough of me and the idiot fighting during her lesson so she was going to start punishing us for our actions.

'my fault?... how is this my fault you punched me first' he defended in an angry voice.

'it was an accident I told you that five million times Kim Taehyung' I said back 

'so you accidentally punched me, yeah right y/n, why do you always lie to me' he sighed

'and you don't lie to me' I muttered to myself

I could feel my arms starting to ache and I was fighting the urge put them down, if I put them down me and Taehyung would have to clean the bathrooms and I wasn't doing that, the schools bathrooms were disgusting, especially the boys, me and Taehyung had to clean the bathrooms before and I nearly through up when I went in their.

after five minutes past my arms were hurting and I started to lower but I felt a hand on my wrist. I looked up to see Taehyung  holding my wrist

'you already punished us by punching me and I don't want to be punished again by having to clean the bathrooms and I know neither do you so keep your arms up' not looking at me bit I could see the smirk on his face when he said the part about me not wanting to go do the boys bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my names y/n, its my second year in this stupid school, in my first year of school everything went well because I was one of the smartest kids in the school, even though I wasn't very social because I was known as a nerd I still had a few friends that were really kind to me and helped through the bulling from all the girls in my year. I thought my life was going to be like that forever, I would have been that bullied girl that all the girls bullied but I would have shown them up when I got a well paid job and brought a luxury house, I would love to see their orange faces then. but unfortunately for me that was not going to be the case since I got moved into a different class I met new people and the environment, and I met him... Kim Taehyung.

I never wanted to get involved with him and I never wanted to bother him because I new he would ruin my life and my dreams of becoming rich, but unfortunately for me we had to meet by chance. I never had an idea of how we started hating each other but we did, he used to play small pranks on me which didn't really affect me I ignored them I just carried on with my life trying to be a better person than him, but because I wasn't getting angry he was getting annoyed at me because I was ignoring and shrugging them off so instead he started to play bigger pranks on me that he thought would make me angry at him.

I have to admit that some of the times he did make me angry, but none of the teachers would listen to me when I complained to them about Taehyung, so instead I returned the pranks because no one would listen to me when I complained, I no longer studied I took hours planning out my revenge on Taehyung than revising and focusing on school. but it would make me laugh when he would fall of his chair in the middle of class, or trip over when he was about to leave the class room because I had tied his shoe laces together.

Our conversations were made up of arguments, but somehow they made us become friends, I don't know how but they did they made us become closer. I didn't know how I felt about that. 

one day I realised that there was a huge drop in my grades. But I no longer cared about school, I wasn't too sure if Taehyung made me like this or if it was because I was exhausted all the time, I tried to get back too how I was but I couldn't because I kept getting into trouble with Taehyung, so I gave up trying and became a trouble maker, the teachers hated me and Taehyung and would complain about us being in their class together.

Luckily my parents were too caught up in their work jobs to worry about me and how I was doing at school. when they were home they would tell me how disappointed they were about my learning, but they wouldn't do anything because they new they couldn't do anything to change me back.

even when I was at home it wouldn't stop Taehyung to annoy me, he would continuously text my phone, which made me regret having his number. but I wouldn't block it because I had a feeling inside of me which made me like him, I'm not sure why, but he made me happy and I loved seeing his boxy smile when he pulls a prank on me, I have to admit it he's very cute.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Then I heard the bell ring and Mrs lee storm out of the classroom, she was staring at us angrily

'this is your last warning for you two' she turned around and walked back into her classroom slamming the door shut, I could tell she has had enough of me and Taehyung

I put my hands down from the lockers and my shoulders were killing me. I looked at Taehyung and he shoved past me and walked into the classroom. I knew he was going to cause me trouble again, after all it was bad boy Kim Taehyung.

I sighed and walked in the classroom after Kim Taehyung.

hey this is my first book I have written, if you have any suggestions on how the book could go that would really help me a lot, thank you and I hope you enjoy reading the book. I will ask some questions at the end of the story so you can interacts with the story :)

questions

1. what pranks do you think Taehyung is playing on y/n

2. what is your favourite song from bts

3. who else from bts should fall in love with y/n 

4. what is your opinion on how this story is going?

5. what do you think is going to happen in the story?

6. should their be a twist in this story and if so what should it be?

thank you. next chapter should be out soon. *mic drop*