A finder one-shot

Akihito's P.O.V

I hesitate as I stare desperately at the entrance way trying to piece together my thought's. I can feel the bitter taste of words I'll never get to say. As I hang my head low I turn away from the source of my stress. 'Why do I feel like crying.' I think to myself. 'Why does it hurt so much?' I slowly walk to the kitchen to get an aspirin, all this thinking I've been doing has been giving me a headache. I stare down at the little white pills absentmindedly. I down the pills dry, I can't help but think as I walk to my room if I'll be able to survive this relationship between us. God I hope so, Because he's the only love I've ever known.

You got me sippin' on something

I can't compare to nothing

I've ever known, I'm hoping

That after this fever I'll survive

I know I'm acting a bit crazy

Strung out, a little bit hazy

Hand over heart, I'm praying

That I'm going to make it out alive

"Damn it!" I whisper loudly as I run out of the warehouse and into an ally way, and climb over a fence into the local shopping district. After running inside some random clothing store, I grab some random clothes that were on the return rack and walk briskly into a dressing room.

I slip out of the clothing store a minute later, wearing a blue sword art online anime hat, a navy long sleeved t-shirt that state's in bold crimson letters 'I'm never going back', a pair of knee high jeans that are ripped at the thighs and the back pockets, with my regular Nike pro shoes that kou had gotten me about 3 years ago. I walk into the crowded streets as I pull the blue cap down over my eyes, as I try to blend in. I hear cursing behind me and look through the corner of my eye at the men who had been chasing me.

I had been doing a case about a meeting between 2 wanna-be-yakuza's, trying to sell drugs inside a rundown warehouse that use to supply gasoline to local gas stations. When I was making my way out with the evidence I backed into a couple of box's making them fall over. And that's what led to me being chased by a bunch of amateur body guards, who apparently can't tell I'm wearing a disguise.

I stop shocked as I look up at the building I had absentmindedly led myself to.

*time skip*

I glance over at the clock that's inside the stove, from my seat at the table. I eye the neon green number's that tell what I had already guess. "He's going to be late again." I think aloud as I stand and start to put the dirty dish's away. While I was washing the dish's I glance at his plate of food and let out another sigh as I finish up the dish's, I walk over to the now cold food and rap it up in a clear covering and put a note telling him to warm it up before eating it. As I walk into 'our' room I stop and stare at the lonely looking bed.

After a minute or so, I slowly start to undress into my normal night clothes that consist of briefs, NOT booty shorts mind you.(sure aki-chan what ever you say(;) I climb in to my side and wrap the cold black sheets around me. And stare at the wall and I can't help but think, 'Is this how are entire relationship going to be? Me waiting around for him to decide when he'll show his smug ass up here, cause if so I don't know if I could handle this or not. Wondering when he's coming or if he's coming at all.' I stop my thoughts there as I roll over to face his side and gently lay my hand there feeling nothing but coldness.

*drip* My eyes widen as more tears fall down my flushed cheeks and on to the sheets showing proof, of my loneliness. As I let the tears fall freely I slowly drift off into a mind numbing slumber.