She Be Bad

It was a Monday morning. Peppa just got out of bed and smelled the corpse of her brother George. She didn't tell her parents because she wanted the bacon all to herself. She quickly put duct tape all over the closet after getting her clothes that smelled like her favorite, corpse. She did what she did and then went to playgroup(a.k.a jail). Her depressed teacher, Madam Gazelle was listening to Billie Eilish with that stupid E-Girl look. (i love billie eilish so no hate) Peppa took her seat and was staring at Gerald Giraffe. She liked him uwu. Suddenly, class starts because Madam Gazelle blasts Billie Eilish's my strange addiction. "No Billie, I haven't done that dance since my wife died." "aLrIgHt cLaSs gEt oUt yOuR  nOteBoOkS oR dIeeeEEeEEeE!!!!11!!" The students quickly get out their notebooks but Peppa gets a paper cut and dies. "hAhAhAhaHHhhhahahahahahahahahahHHAHAHAHhahAHHahhahhahhAAAAAAA!11111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111111111!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" Says Madam Gazelle and the class but they die from breathing oxygen even know the little rats have to breathe oxygen to survive. Peppa's parents found George's corpse and died. George is now bacon. Peppa is indeed epically bad.