"twenty-two"

liked by paristaylor,elirathequeen,lilyrosedepp and 828,159 others

heroft: "don't you dare post that!i look like a tablecloth!"-paris bae taylor,2019

tagged:paristaylor

view all 562,286 comments

username: she looks like a cute asian barbie

username: timmy did lose a lot

username: who's she going after next?harry styles?

⇛ paristaylor: he would never look at me ;(

⇛heroft: WELL THANKS---

username: lily keeps liking when hero posts pictures of paris and it's kind of obsessive

paristaylor: AND I WAS RIGHT

⇛heroft: SHUSH

****

iMessage

paris❤️🥰

timothée chalamet

timothée chalamet

hey paris,can we talk?

paris❤️🥰

we could if i wanted to or if i had something to discuss with you but that is not the case.

timothée chalamet

just...please,there are a few things i need to say to you,you don't need to reply btw

to start off,i didn't want to do this via message but since i won't be back to ny for another two weeks and this just couldn't wait anymore.

i am so terribly sorry for...everything. for leaving and ignoring you,for dating lily right after i was with you,for that phone call but what i regret the most is definitely not asking you to be my girlfriend when i had so many chances.

i should have never left you,it was the worst and biggest mistake i've ever made. i mean,after those incredible days with you,i got to the realisation i was falling for you slowly. i needed you,the thought of that scared me and i had never felt that way. whenever i really liked someone,they always ended up leaving me and just moving on in the blink of an eye and i...i guess i just thought if i left you and ignored you,that the feeling would go away. i was and am such a dick.

that's when i met lily,since she was in the movie too and i was still heartbroken over my own stupid actions and over the fact that i didn't deserve you. she was just really nice to me and one thing led to another and...i don't feel nothing for her. i feel just like a jerk for saying this but i used her simply to numb the pain and move on.

after i saw the pictures you and hero posted of each other online,i(finally) understood how bad was my mistake. although it was pretty hard for me to admit it,i was so goddamn jealous of him for being with you and being your boyfriend and so angry at myself because i was too much of a pussy to do it.

i'm also sorry about that phone call--fuck,i'm sorry about so many things. i just had been holding my anger inside me for so long and i let it out on you,i'm so sorry about that...i'm just sorry about everything,i screwed up everything.

and i know you're also probably very happy with hero,he's a great guy for sure and giving you all that i couldn't give. i wouldn't want to be the one to ruin your happiness,paris. i do hope he makes you the happiest girl in the world because he is for sure the luckiest guy in the world. 

i'm sorry that i fell for you.

SEEN AT 4:18 AM