tease | adam and eden (introduction)

bxb / 18+

eden

"What if your friend comes back?" I asked the boy sitting next to me.

"I told you, he won't be here for a while. He's with his girl right now."

With his mother out of town, Adam had the house to just him and one of his childhood friends...Carter. He figured with his mom not home, he and his friend could smoke weed and play video games all day.

Which he did.

I purposely excluded myself from these activities. I obviously enjoy chilling with Adam, but with neither of us being out— hanging with him in groups made me feel...claustrophobic.

Especially, with friends like Carter. Not very friendly, 'thug' type guys.

Oddly, I never felt weird back when Adam and I were nothing but friends..playing madden for hours in a room full of niggas. There was something about the nature of our changing relationship that made me tense.

"I just don't want him to come back and I'm still here.." I said, getting a little more comfortable in his bed.

"Well like I just said, he won't. So you gotta stop tripping on me." He said resting his hand on my leg.

My anxiety about his friend's arrival made me weary of being touched my him. All evening I'd dodge his attempts.

"Adam....don't start shit you can't finish."

"Why can't I finish it?" He laughed.

"Several reasons. Number one, I can't be over here much longer. Number two, I have no condoms because my the whole box is in my brother's room."

Excuses, excuses.

"Number one, I don't care. Number two, good for him..but I don't care."

"Adam."

"Mm I like how you say my name." He smirked.

I did my best to ignore him, as I stiffened in my pants.

"You don't have to pretend, Eden. It's just us here."

I stayed quiet.

"Aight." He uttered, chuckling.

I focused on the TV in front of me, but out the corner of my eye..I noticed Adam with his hand down his pants.

It was almost impossible to keep my eyes fixed on the now uninteresting show as Adam not-so-quietly stroked himself next to me.

I sighed at his attempts to tease me, tuning him out as he audibly groaned my name.

"Adam."

"Yeah?" He said between breaths.

"You gotta do that right here?"

"I figured you might wanna see." He smirked.

I do.

"I don't." I told him.

"It would be easier to believe that if you weren't so hard right now."

I looked down at the visible bulge in my sweatpants.

"Did you think I wouldn't notice? Why you playing hard to get Eden?"

His words always found a way to wrap me into what he wanted, and just like every other time it worked— since I leaned over and kissed him.