Chapter 14

Seven's POV

Man being out here in New York has been nothing but love

Man being out here in New York has been nothing but love. I got a li'l baby out here. Her name Jelena. I let go of Rose and Hakeem. I was tired of holding on for nothing; especially with Rose. I can't lie though; I still love that girl something serious. Honestly, before I even knew what love was, I was in love with Rose. That don't just go away that easily.

Jelena was a nice replacement for Rose though. She did everything that Rose used to do. I didn't have to worry about spending so much money on eating out. Jelena was a damn good cook. She wasn't anything like Rose, but she came damn close. She kept my house clean. The only thing Jelena does that Rose didn't do was eat away at my bank account.

Still to this day, Rose doesn't ask me for anything. If Rose comes to me and say she needs anything, I'ma drop it off immediately. But I ain't gotta worry about that. She'll never fix her mouth to ask me for anything.

I'm glad I have Jelena though. She has become everything to me. Me and Ghost still up here running shit. When I stepped down, I stepped all the way down. I'm working under him now. I take lead when I need to, but other than that, Ghost is the boss.

Hakeem called me and said him and Devin were coming up to New York. I didn't know why because we didn't have any dealings no more.

"Yooooo," Hakeem yelled walking through me door. "What's up, brutha?"

"Nigga, why you so damn loud?" I said laughing. "Wussup, Bango?"

"I brought Devin with me so you don't kick my ass," he said scooting away from me.

"What the fuck did you do?" I yelled at him.

"I proposed to Rose," he said and stood behind Devin.

"You what?" I said. I started fuming. I couldn't believe what I was hearing. I knew it was bound to happen, but I didn't think it would.

"I'm sorry, dawg," he said. "You know how much I love her. I couldn't pass up the opportunity to have her for a lifetime."

"How could you do that before even talking to me?"

"I didn't have to talk to you. You broke up with her. She's been mine for a year and a half now. I wanted to be with her. I chose her, and she chose me."

"Seven, you know you ain't got no say on this. You and Rose been long over."

"I should have ended this shit before it even got started," I said out loud. I was extremely pissed off. How could they do this to me?

"Why are you so mad? You didn't want her. She did all she could to keep you with her. You didn't want to."

"He's right, Seven," Devin said. "You made your bed; now lay in it. Rose is happy. The kids are happy. You let this happen to you."

"Let me explain something to y'all," I started, "Rose and I will always have what we had. At the end of the day, she's still mine. I don't care if she's with you or I'm with someone else."

I said what I said and I walked off. Yeah how stupid am I walking off in my own damn house, but if I stayed, I would have beat the fuck outta Hakeem.

Heading to her salon, I had to go see Jelena. I needed her to calm me down.

"Hey, baby," Jelena said when I walked through the door. I didn't speak to her. Is just grabbed her hand and took her to the back office.

 Is just grabbed her hand and took her to the back office

I pushed her up against the wall and started kissing her. To say I wasn't feeling this girl was an understatement. True enough I was angry about Hakeem and Rose, and I took it all out on Jelena. I didn't know what I was finna do.

I went on to kiss my way down her stomach to her beautifully shaven pussy. Time after time, she came on my tongue. I had to busy this nut quick.

After I was done, Jelena was sitting on top of her desk. I placed my chin on her shoulder. The only thing this has done was made me think about how much Rose was giving herself to Hakeem. I got dressed quick and ran out. I left them and went back to Atlanta. I was confronting Rose head on.