Prologue

Lauren closes the door to her car, running her hand through her jet black hair. She's a senior in Miami Palmetto High School, she's 18 because believe it or not she failed a grade. Lauren squints her eyes towards a black Mercedes.

Two well-dressed people come out, one a female and one a male.

"New teachers," She hears a so familiar voice. Lauren looks beside her to see Zayn, her best friend since they were practically born. I mean people say they look alike except Zayn is a male version of Lauren but I mean they can't deny they do.

They enter the school a bit far behind the two new teachers. Zayn and Lauren mostly have the same schedule except for a couple of classes, they do everything together which really isn't something bad considering they like mostly the same things.

Lauren and Zayn go to their lockers. Lauren takes out her shoes for softball this morning and Zayn takes out his for football.

"Yo what's up," They hear Liam.

"What's up, Payne!" Both answer.

"Yo there's a couple of new teachers and let me tell ya they replaced the old, raggedy teachers to young, sexy ones."

"I doubt it," Lauren says closing her locker, "They won't replace Mrs. Carson."

"Well, Mrs. Carson retired," Liam says and Zayn agrees.

"Wow alright I bet the new English teacher isn't just as good as Mrs. Carson she was an amazing teacher," Lauren says and all three head to the gym.

------------------------------------------------------

Hailee sits down in her AP Chemistry class. Since it's their A day. Hailee only needed to survive her first period which is calculus and now her AP Chemistry but if she's being honest she loves science and she's really good at it.

Hailee is on her phone but she keeps hearing murmur and giggles from the girls. Hailee is quite popular not only because she's rich and beautiful, she's popular because she hangs out with Lauren, Zayn, and Liam which have been her friends since like the 5th grade.

Lauren, Zayn, and Liam all have a reputation as rich parents and popular parents in their time. Hailee hears the door open and immediately puts her phone away.

She looks up and sees a fairly well dressed handsome man. He sets his briefcase down beside his desk and leans on it.

"Well, I see pretty welcoming faces in front of me," He smiles.

Hailee sees all the other girls mesmerized by his handsomeness. He grabs a non-permanent marker and writes on the board. "I'm Mr. Mendes," He turns back around to the class with a dreamy smile.

Hailee is mesmerized by him but she won't show it like everybody else is, god knows how old he is.

"Well, should we begin?" He asks and everybody agrees.

----------

The bell rings and Hailee packs her things and has only one goal in her head, to go find Lauren, Liam, and Zayn.

"Have a great rest of your day!" She hears Mr. Mendes.

Hailee exits the class and once she does she sees her targets. "Yo!" She calls out to them.

Lauren, Liam, and Zayn stop walking so Hailee can catch up.

"Yo, what's up Halz?" Lauren asks.

"Holy shit y'all you should see the new AP Chemistry teacher," Hailee says.

"Really?" Liam chuckles.

"Hottest teacher ever!" Hailee says.

"Well we got a new calculus teacher," Lauren says.