Chapter 3

Niall and Dinah get out of Niall's truck and close the door. Niall locks his car and fixes his dance bag on his shoulder.

They walk inside and head to their lockers. Niall puts his dance bag in his locker and all the students whistle and cheer. They turn around and see Camila, Ally, and Normani walking down.

Dinah widens her eyes at Normani's outfit and Niall blushes hard when his eyes meet Ally's.

Lauren and Zayn come over, Lauren's jaw literally on the floor. "Sexy piece of ass," Lauren whispers.

Dinah turns around and grips her crotch. Lauren goes to the restroom and closes the stall door. She grips her crotch trying to control her hormones.

She was about to unbuckle her belt and jerk off but she hears voices enter the restroom. Lauren grabs her bag and gets out, once she does she immediately regrets it.

Lucy turns around and bites her lip. "Hi Lauren," she smiles.

Lauren blushes hard and nervously smiles. "Hi Lucy," Lauren whispers.

Lucy eyes Lauren up and down making Lauren blush harder. "Looking hot today Jauregui," she says.

"Th-thank you, Lucy... I have to go to class," Lauren stutters.

She leaves the restroom and takes a deep breath. "You good?" She hears which makes her jump.

"Woah!" Dinah laughs.

"You scared me," Lauren whispers.

Dinah sees Lucy and her friends leave the restroom and she turns to Lauren a smirk plastered on her face.

"Don't start," Lauren playfully pushes her and Dinah laughs.

----------

Upon the second period, Niall is absolutely nervous again like he was last time.

"Dude just chill out," Zayn chuckles, who's stretching beside him.

"How can I? You saw how she looked this morning?" Niall says sitting down next to Zayn.

Zayn laughs and shakes his head, "I didn't but by the way, you explained I could imagine."

"Don't!" Niall warns.

"Jeez okay, jealous much?" Zayn laughs.

"Alright dancing students!" Ally's cheerful voice interrupts the boy's conversation.

Niall and Zayn get up and starts the class.

----------

While Hailee, she's taking the notes in Mr. Styles class. The phone rings and Harry flicks his hair out of his eye causing girls to sigh of dreaminess. Hailee scoffs lowly wanting to rip the tongue off of the girls since she knows her best friend is involved with Mr. Styles.

"Ms. Steinfeld?" Harry calls out.

"Yes, Mr. Styles?" Hailee speaks back formally.

Harry writes down something on a paper and walks over to Hailee's desk. He puts the paper down and kneels down in front of her.

"Mr. Mendes called you into his room," Harry whispers.

"What about the notes?" Hailee asks.

"I'll save a copy for you and you can come pick it up when it's lunchtime," Harry smiles.

Hailee closes her notebook and Harry takes it. She grabs the note and picks up her bag. Harry opens the door for Hailee and she walks out.

"Good luck!" He winks causing Hailee to blush.