~Cotton candy daisy skies~My dear dream?~

~Dear cotton soft stuffed teddies and my sweet cat daisy,my dreams can they be dreams?or...just my imagination?Wherever I am,before my eyes a mystical fantasy land of cotton candy,beautiful stars,shimmering moonlight and...oh my!I rub my clear purple eyes again and again wondering if...if this could be real!Oh how i wondered...as I gently walked along the soft magical paths it felt as if everything I ever wanted came true! And I still remember those wonderful,soft and pink blossoms and their light soft petals coming down like the slowest waterfalls on top of my silky pink hair that was blowing backwards as the wind blew harder with all it's breath...every day as I pass by,I see the cotton candy skies which have cotton candy clouds!and...I've ran out of words to describe this place!I'm speechless! My eyes lit up with joy and I ran across the dreamy paths while blossoms still fell and bloomed as if they'd finally found their true joy and happiness.Then,out of nowhere I heard the pink and blue bushes making an irritating rustling sound I went ahead and slowly pushed my head forwards and peered inside,then..suddenly a rabbit harshly jumped out of the bushes right on my face and fell onto my lap. I gazed into his innocent blue eyes and I couldn't bear to put him down so I snuggled him down in my cozy night sweater and my soft nightie and kissed the cute little tiny rabbit on his round fluffy cheeks, then without an explanation the rabbit awkwardly exclaimed"hewo!are you new well I-"and i interrupted and screamed "WHAT! A TALKING RABBIT!UNBELIEVABLE!" "Sh!Sh!be quiet! She'll hear you and if she-" "what who! Who will hear me?"oh my dear lord!You don't know 'she'!Well she's our beautiful and kind queen and she'll kill me if she hears that a bean is here!" "Hmm!it is simply being not bean!" "Oh well,but if she knows you're here I'll lose my job!and I don't want to lose it as I am her trustworthy guard!" "Hummph!you? Have you lost your mind rabbits cannot be guards nor can they talk!but you ... are the most weird creature ever! I'm starting to think that you're not even a rabbit!" "Of course  I'm a rabbit! And by the way did you know you have entered the magical,mystical,enchanted and dreamy land  of....cotton candy daisy skies! oh,how wonderful,really! I can't believe it! Thi-this a r-real land! Then within a second it felt like my happiness bloomed with joy after all...this wasn't a dream.then with all my courage,I stood up with pride saying"I want to meet the queen instantly!" "B-but -" I don't care what she'll do ! So there.on our journey to the majesty's castle...And soon enough we were there.There I stood before the castle in astonishment.it's fluffy towers made out of  pink white and blue candy floss and beautiful golden patterns and shapes and carefully designed roofs I thought that it was way better than those castles down where I live,it was real fun living up above the world on the fluffy clouds and whenever I'm happy my dad always said to me when I feel joy my eyes light up and become smaller and more clearer and those words kept spinning round my head when I looked through the beautiful mirror windows and saw my eyes.well I'm starting to miss dad...I hope everything is fine down there and wherever my beloved family is I wish I could of told them I was okay.then I heard a sleighmade of cloud making fluffy rustling sounds so I looked upwards and there a-a WHAT! her majesty came flying down with her beautiful wings spread out like a butterfly and her blue azure eyes staring wide with a slight smile and instantly I bowed down and so did Mr rabbit And we looked back up with petrified eyes and then I whispered to mr rabbit"is she going to kill me?in a scared and terrified voice then awkwardly mr rabbit tilted his head opposite to mine and started whistling "oh my darlings come in,come in ,it looks as if you've travelled far come at rest, don't be shy it's okay its, okay I won't have a care!"the queen politely insisted so i politely replied "oh thank you your majesty I am ever so greatful for your generosity and kindness!" And mr rabbit finally agreed by shaking his head up and down again and again with a big smile across his face.and then the most amazing thing happened as I entered the castle I saw my dad and mummy and my sweet cute cat daisy! I ran ahead and gave a big family hug and my mum kissed me on the cheek and with her hands round my cherry cheeks,smiling she softly whispered "I knew where you were my darling!when I was a little girl just like you I came here too and I remembered that  I loved this place!and all of my favourite teddies were from here and I gave them to you,my darling!youll always be my sweet daughter!"and then my dad gave me another kiss on my cheeks And merrily exclaimed "daddy's girl!"I hugged both of them and picked daisy up in my arms and kissed her on her small kitty cheeks saying "my sweet daisy!" And my mum stepped ahead and hugged the rabbit saying"dear sweet Melanie when I was your age I met this fellow in a bush and I bet you met him there too and just like me you made friends with him and we all looked at the queen smiling saying thank you for taking us in and rabbit for being a kind friend and so we flew down back home with smiles on our faces and at night after that magical adventure,I had the most wonderful dream about my adventure and told my kitty daisy and cotton teddies all about it! And had a sweet cozy night with daisy my cotton teddies and my mum and dad all in one bed hugging tight..