Your In

I sighed and rolled my red suit case down the small narrow hallway till I saw my name written in bold letters on the door of room 115. I honestly didn't even wanna be here. I grumbled somthing weakly under my breath and pushed open the door. As I glanced around my new room I realized it was acctually kinda nice, there was a decent sized bed in the corner a red comforter complimented the cherry oak bed frame and floor quite nicely it was very spacious a large body sized mirror stood in the corner along with a flat screen TV on the wall I set my stuff down and started unloading my clothes into a matching cherry oak dresser. When I heard a door behind me close I turned to see the intruder. I quickly realized he was non other than Captain Man who now goes by the name of Ray Manchester. He scanned me rather intently as if looking for something I held my breath as the hero observed me. Finnally after an eternity he spoke.

"Hi I'm Ray but you already know that sorry if I was a bother everyone arrived a little earlier than expected and I was just putting the finishing touches on your bathroom but since we're doing introductions...you are?" Id be lying if I said I wasn't nervous so I paused for a brief second.

"Oh yeah, I'm Hunter Owens one of your new "students" if that's what you wanna call us?" He pursed his lips scanning me again.

"You like flannels?" I shifted my weight looking down at my red an black flannel, black skinny jeans and black and white vans.

"There pretty much all I wear I don't really know why." He nodded looking off into space as if trying to find something but not being able too. He smiled or I don't really know what it was but it looked like he was smiling.

"Well then Hen-Hunter welcome to the program I'm glad to have you and you should be proud of yourself it wasn't easy to get yourself here so I hope you enjoy it you have about 3 hours to settle in. There's some papers over there explaining your schedual you've been put into classes depending on your super powers. I hope you enjoy yourself really and since you live hear for the next couple years I suggest you get comfortable." I nodded the older man still looking very unsettled.

"Thank you Mr Manchester I really appreciate it." He pursed his lips nodded and left the room with a slouch. I sat on my "new" bed and pulled out my phone checking for any updates scrolling through my snap stories I realized someone had posted a picture in a room that looked exactly like mine except a more of a dark purple color. The caption read "Wow Mr. Manchester really went all out huh?...room 114 the girl went by the name Valarie West 🖤🥀 I smirked tapping some more I realized she was kinda pretty in a dark sorta way she wasn't my type but I figured why not at least try to make a friend.

Valarie West 🖤🥀

Me: lol this is kinda wierd but I'm also at Manchester Academy lol room 115.

Valarie West 🖤🥀: really interesting so super power?

Me: oh uh I have super speed kinda lame ik wbu?.

Valarie West 🖤🥀: not lame basic and I have this wierd mind thing I honestly don't know or care. I'm here against my will.

Me: lol my guardian wanted me to come said it would be good for me I dont wanna be hear either.

Valarie West 🖤🥀: that's interesting. Kinda thought pretty boys like you would be into super man type shit.

I paused for a minute she'd managed to hide an insult inside a compliment.

Me: lol wanna hang out till they call us to dinner

Valarie West 🖤🥀: Seriously already trying to get into my pants?

Me: Nah just bored and think it might be good to know someone around here

Valarie West 🖤🥀: huh then ya I would I'll be over in a minute I need to sharpen my scissors.

Me: okay cool should I be scared?

Valarie West 🖤🥀: no but I am scary

Me: lmao mysterious 🤣 I'll see you then room 115.

Valarie West 🖤🥀: ik what room.

I was laying in my bed staring at the ceiling when I heard a loud knock three times.

"Come in." She wore a black long sleeve black ripped jeans and some black combat boots she had ocean streaks in her hair complimented by some jewlry.

"It's Hunter Right" I smirked and sat up

"Yeah Hunter Owens so how's life"

" Life is Life have you met Manchester yet? I've heard he's a phycopath."

"Actually yeah he was in my room when I showed up asked me about my clothes and looked kinda upset."

Valarie laughed then sat on my couch.

"This is gonna be an interesting couple of years I have no idea what my classes are and I swear if I have more than two with him I'm going to kill myself." I shrugged

" He seemed like an okay guy but your right about interesting I just hope the food is halt decent." Valarie shook her head.

"Eh food is food." I felt a small tension in the air so I changed the subject

"So where are you from." After about 2 hours of talking I'd learned Valarie was 15, had no parents and was sent here by her Foster family, has a boyfriend named Brent that is also a student here, and can control minds likes diet coke and can also play piano. I knew we were gonna make good friends. We were laughing about somthing stupid when we heard an annocment.

"All students please report to the cafeteria see the paper left on your dressers for more info." I rolled my eyes and sat up searching for the paper

Itenerary 1/1/20

3:00: Arrive

4:00-6:00: Unpack/Settle In

6:00: Report to the cafeteria. Find your name at and sit in that spot do not move.

8:00: report to rooms

12:00: Lights out (sleeping suggested)

"He really put " sleeping suggested" we laughed and set out to find the cafeteria wich was surprisingly easy. Valarie and I were separated at the tables she sent to sit with some girls at the far left while I was a table full of boys and one girl at the front there were 6 of us in total. Asking around we realized all our powers had to do with speed or travel.

Ashley could summon portals

Brian could stop time

Kyle could teleport

Brent who turned out to be Valaries boyfriend for 2 years was able to heal super fast.

Dylan could go days without sleeping I guess you could say he had super fast energy? But he was also really smart.

They all seemed really nice especially Brent who had taken me hanging out alone with his girlfriend for 2 hours alarmingly well. Saying only

"Well she told me you guys were hanging out and honestly your hot and all like really but my girl wouldn't go for you." We talked only to get interrupted by a man at the microphone I recognized him to be Mr. Manchester.

"Hello students welcome to Manchester academy

A/N

I don't even know what this is lol but....