Chapter ten

B E T T Y

The day of my baby shower is her I'm so excited to see if me and Jughead's miracle baby is a boy or a girl. I wore a dress with a pastel baby pink top and the long bottom skirt was a pastel baby blue color with some tan sandals. And jug wore a blue and pink shirt with some black jeans and his crown beanie.
I walked out of my bathroom with my hair curled and my light make up on and saw jug smiling at me, "what?" I asked as he walked up to me and placed his hands on my shoulder "nothing..your just so beautiful" he said which Mande me blush. He pulled me into a soft kiss. "Thank you, your not that bad yourself" I said back as we pulled away.

After a long time of greeting the guest and welcoming them and thanking them for taking the time to show up it was finally time to find out the gender. "Betty! Jughead come here!!" Veronica shouted" as me and jughead walked over to Veronica who made us stand in from of everyone as Archie brought over two confetti cannons with pink and blue ducted tape around it "alright on the count of three twist the bottom to find out if you two are having a boy or girl!!" Veronica said "1...2..." the crowd started counting "3!!" Me and jughead twist the bottoms and Pink confetti sprinkles around us.
"ITS A GIRLLL!!!" Everyone shout as I went and hugged jughead as we shared a kiss.

After awhile we all found out the gender and ate cake everyone went home me and jughead Began to clean up the place. "So juggie what should we name our princess?" I asked just as we finished cleaning and walked towards the couch and sat down, jughead sat down next to me, and I laid down putting my legs on his lap,  "maybe Alaya..." jughead said "how about Julienne for first name and Alaya for middle?" I suggest as jughead thought "Julienne Cooper I love it" jughead said as I squint my eyebrows at him "cooper?" I questioned "well yea I mean Isn't that what you were planning? Her last name to be cooper?" He asked me confused. I sat up and looked at him "no I was planting on Jones.. you are her father" I said to him with a smile as he smiled back "Julienne Alaya Jones... I love it" jughead said and kissed me as we both smiled to the kiss. As we pulled away we looked into each other's eyes "I love you" jughead said making me blush "I love you" i said back.

(Time skip again because I'm lazy!!"

NO ONES POV

Betty is now 9 months pregnant and betty now lives with jughead. Fp moved to the bar he owns knowing betty and jughead are going to need room, both betty and jughead tried to convince Fp to stay but he refuses.

Betty was laying in bed it was 8:42 pm at night and jughead is coming home from work because he decided to work at pops so that he and betty can have food in the fridge and buy things for the baby. Betty was reading her book when she got up to grab a snack she began to have a sharp contractions. She's had them for the past 2 days and her due date was next week. She then sat down on her pregnancy ball and began bouncing trying to maintain the pain but it was just to much.

J U G H E A D

I unlock the doors to hear betty whimpering in pain "JUGHEAD!?" She yelled as I walked in the room "yes?" I asked her seeing her jumping on the bouncy ball "can you...t-time my contractions" betty said as jughead took out his phone and put the timer on and walked over to betty and held her hands "baby breath okay it's just like yesterday okay" I said trying to calm her down as she tried to. "I have to go to the bathroom" betty said and stood up and began walked out of our room to the bathroom. I was laying down at the bed of our bed touching my phone when betty screamed "JUG MY WATER BROKE!!!!" I threw down my phone and ran to the bathroom slipping right in front
Of the door before opening it. I helped betty change into new pants and underwear and brought her to the car. Then I ran back inside and grabbed mine,Betty and the baby's bags and cartset and my phone and ran back out to the car and threw the bags and the cartset in the back and got the drivers set and began to drive to the hospital "hey baby how are you doing?" I asked making sure she's okay "I'm fine now shut the hell up" she said man.. pregnancy anger..

As we got to the hospital I got out and helped betty out and saw we got near the entrance their was a nurse there and saw that we needed help she brought us a wheelchair "she's in labor!" I said as the nurse quickly wheeled her in, I told her Betty's name and betts doctor, as we ran past the front desk she yelled at the person in the front "She's in labor, Betty Cooper and call doctor miller's!" She said and quickly brought betty into a room and helped change betty into her scrubs and I changed into my scrubs and soon we were brought into the labor room.

I held onto Betty's hand as they prepared her to push the baby. I kissed Betty's head "betty baby you can do this I know you can" I said as she squeezed into my hand. Soon enough doctor miller's was here.

B E T T Y

"Alright betty on the count of three start pushing" he said putting his gloves on as I nod my head "okay love you've got this" jughead said "1...2...3! Push!" He said as I began pushing. It hurt so so much I wanted to give up but I knew I couldn't I began pushing again "okay betty breath" he said.
9 hours go by of repeating the same steps my virginal area feels like it's gonna fall off and I've only push out the top half of my baby jughead continues to hold my head and wiping away my tears and telling me that I can do this.
7 more hours go by of suffering and pain I hear a baby cry... they quickly wrapped up the baby and made sure she could breath and soon brought her to me and jughead "congratulations mama and papa!!" The nurse said as tears of joy fall out of my eyes so did jughead "she's beautiful betts" jughead said and kissed me "you did so well" jughead said again soon jughead and the baby went out of the room as I had to push the rest of it out.

NO ONES POV

Betty and jughead were now in a room jughead was admiring his beautiful baby girl.. mean while betty was exhausted from pushing for 16 hours. After awhile betty woke up, "hey baby how did you sleep?" Jughead asked as betty blinks a couple time "like my virginal area is gonna fall off but I'm getting better" she said back as jughead smiled "I'm so so proud of you love you did it" jughead said and kissed betty as she kissed back "next step the restless nights" betty said with a exhausting laugh as jughead chucked with. Then the nurse soon walked in "all right what will you two be naming your beautiful daughter?" The nurse asked "Julienne Alaya Jones"  jughead said proudly as the nurses smiled "Julienne Alaya Jones born at 8:46am, 6lb and 4oz, welcome to the world!" She read out to us and put the tag on the little cart thing.

After awhile and a couple of guest visits it was now dark out and betty was holding her daughter and got very emotional. Jughead walked out of the bathroom and saw betty crying and rushed over and sat next to her "what's wrong love?" Jughead asked wiping her tears away "it's just..she's here jug she's really here.. a couple months ago we found out that I had a miscarriage then we found out I was still pregnant and just a couple hours ago I gave birth and now I'm holding her... everything just flew by jug..and I'm so so happy to be holding her and having you by my side" betty said and jughead smiled "aren't the pregnancy hormones supposed to be gone?" Jughead said with a laugh as betty laughed with. Julienne soon began to cry so jughead grabbed the formula that was already prepared for them and gave it to betty as she she puts it into juliennes mouth she stopped crying, jughead and betty choose to do formula because Jughead wanted to be able to feed julienne to.