Chapter Four: When the day met the night

It happened again. My phone went off.

I had only gotten forty five minutes of sleep this time too. Marco was fast alseep by now so it was easy for me to slip out of bed and leave. At the station everyone was just arriving and Erwin gave us the run down once we had all entered the building. It was the same fire and it managed to grow. I was pissed. I had a wedding to go to tomorrow at five.. My wedding to make matters more stressful. The crew was sent out and life just got harder.

I had left my phone at the station on accident. I needed to text or call Marco to tell him I'm alive with only one new burn. I was extremely tired and I was burning up myself. The fire was outrageous and killed just about every plant or animal in it's path. We evacuated the area so it was clear of any humans, besides ourselves, and we finished up the job. The crew wasn't allowed home until seven pm that day. I was a few hours late and I wasn't to thrilled about it. I knew Marco had his phone on him so i sent a quick text.

Me-(Hey freckles, I'm on my way baby, don't leave please) sent 7:12 p.m

Marco♡-(○○○)

I swallowed hard as I watched those three dots bounce around, telling me he was typing, I snatched up my keys and I heard a ding. My eyes went straight to my phone.

Marco♡-(I hope so.. my feet are getting tired. ) sent 7:14p.m

Marco♡-(be safe horseface <3 ) sent 7:15p.m

I cracked a smile but I was also about to break a rule. I got in my truck and drove straight to the location of our wedding. I was in uniform, covered in ashes, and smudges covered my face. I held my helmet in a hand as I tried to fix my hat hair. I could see everyone was still in place and I walked inside. All mutters and murmurs ceased as eyes moved onto me. I met Marco's cold glance and I kept my eyes low as I walked over to stand beside him."your late" he whispers and I sigh" I'll make it up to you okay?" He rolls his eyes as the priest speaks "how?" Freckles asks quietly with a angry tone. "I'll go rough on your ass tonight" I murmur to him and his face burst into flames, I kissed his cheek, just to cool him off. Marco held my hand tightly as we said our vows. Once I said 'I Do' I waited, anxious, for the man to say"You may kiss the Bride" I grinned as Marco's cheeks burned brightly with being called a bride but I swooned him in the moment, the whole dip , and all. I kissed him sweetly and slowly had him stand up right as we kept our lips connected. The crowd cheered and awed as clapping waved over them.

Once our kiss broke Marco whispered to me"get your hard ass into the closest and change. I'll meet you in there I need to tell you something" He let me go after our picture was taken and I blinked rapidly to dispose of that blinding feeling the flash gave me. Freckles got off the small stage and he moved over to his family, reseviving hugs and congratulations. I sighed and moved to the changing closet, inside was my tux and corsage. I got dressed..well kind of. I could tie my fucken bow tie. My figers wrestled with the fabric as I tried to tie it. I groaned just as Marco entered. He chuckled and closed the door before moving over to me and moving my hands. Marco fixed my bow tie and kissed my softly before fixing my hair too"horseface" he murmurs just before pressing a soft kiss to my lips. I held it with a small smile as I slipped my arms around his waist and pulled him against me. Marco pressed me against the door and I grunted lightly and Marco chuckled softly. We kissed for a while untill there was a knock on the door "Jean, Marco, Your seven minutes in heaven are up!" I sneered once Marco let me go and I opened the door to set my eyes on my oldest brother. I gave him a glare and Deston laighed as he pulled me in and got me in a headlock, delivering a nuggie.

"Fuc-Get-off!" I bark as our guests laugh at the sight of us 'playing'. My brother lets me go and I pat my hair down with a grunt. Marco chuckled and his eyes widen and he blushes madly as he looks at my brother and his girlfriend. I snake an arm around Marco's waist and I raise a brow "what's wrong baby?" He chuckles nervously"Did I ever mention I have an older sister?" He asks as he waves to Deston's girlfriend and he whispers"Hi Mckenna" she waved back and giggles as he kisses Deston's cheek. My brother held up Mckenna's hand and showed Marco and I the ring on her finger as she smiled widely and chimed"We're getting married!" Marco tensed up and sneered lightly as he pointed a finger at my brother"Take care of her, I know what hard asses you, you Kirschtein's can be!" Deston and I laugh and he slapps a hand on Marco's back "Well all I have to say is she's in good hands and welcome to the club Marco Kirschtein" he winks at me and I blush. My brother and his new fiancé slip into the crowd just as my dad calls out "Time to cut the cake!"

Marco and I walked up onto the small stage and we stood before the vanilla layered cake. Three layered cakes, the base the biggest, and a medium, the a small one on top. We had pink and lilac roses as the borders on the cakes. I once again I slipped my arms around Marco's waist and I guided his hands as he held the knife. We cut a nice piece and the crowd cheered with delight. I fed Marco the slice and he smiled with little frosting on his lips. Marco cut a slice and I watched him as he stared at it and a smile twitched at his lips. I was standing beside him as he slowly took a step back but his hand pressed against my back as he pulled me close and he smashed the piece of cake in my face as an uproar of laugh washed over our guests. I licked my lips and wiped the leftovers off my eyes so I could see. I smeared it across Marco's face and the pressed my lips to his. It was a sweet kiss, if you know what I mean, it made me smile.

The rest of our evening was great. Marco had to wear his mother's wedding dress and I almost fell on my ass from the look he had on his face. He looked so angry as his face shaded dark red. Marco sat in a chair and I moved my hands up his dress to find the garder. I blushed furiously as I felt his crotch, I went to high, and he yelped softly and smacked my head. I lowered my head with a smirk as I slowly pulled the lace off. I stood with it and showed the crowd as they cheered andi laughed because I couldn't see a damn thing. Marco removed the blindfold I wore and he was given the bouquet. He laughed as he tossed it into the mess of women. Of course his sister caught it and she screamed with delight along with the others. After thad Marco got back in his tux and there was a dance party. About a few hours had gone by and Marco tapped me on the shoulder, having me turn away from Reiner and Bertolt, he whispered"Your a jerk, I want to go to the suite, you touched me and I'm turned on just by hinking about it. You've made me wait so long for this night Jean!" He hisses under his breath with bright red cheeks and I chuckled as I set my beer on the counter. We told everyone goodnight as our get away car pulled up.

We both got in the 1962 chevy nova and drove off for our suite. Marco was quite for a moment before softly groaning as he shifted in his seat. I blushed and kept my smirk to myself as I looked forward and drove.

《《AN: sorry about the late update guys, I'll be trying to update more often now, because I fell bad for leaving you all hanging. Please excuse my retarded spelling mistakes, I normally don't see them untill I do the tenth proofread. Hope you liked this chapter and the next one is on it's way. -Road_To_Romance♡》》