One

Max ran to the mess hall, his friend Neil following after him. "I still can't believe you can't swim, Max." Neil said raising his eyebrows. Max crossed his arms furrowing his eyebrows. "Yeah. What about it?" He snapped looking away. They had made it to the mess hall. "It's just...your parents didn't teach you?" Max glared at the ground. "So what? They couldn't find the time. It's whatever." Max said harshly shoving his hands in his hoodie pockets. Nikki skipped over. "Hi, guys!" She chirped. Max storms off. He gets a little touchy in the mention of his parents. He usually tears up or gets defensive. He doesn't let the tears fall  He couldn't. Wouldn't. "What's his problem?" she asked. Max sat at the table at the corner of the mess hall. He angrily stared at the table. "Are you crying cause you can't swim, Max?" Space Kid said. "I can't swim either, Max. It's okay." Max shot up. "I'm not crying!"

Space Kid sat the table he was originally at and said to Dolph, "Max is crying because he can't swim." Max balled his fists. "I'm not crying!" He shouted, letting the tears fall for the first time in 6 years. "Whoa Max, there's no need to cry about that." Nerris said. "That's not why!" And Max ran out.