8. Find you

I look around as I walk down the empty street.Where the hell are you Jungkook?

I saw on Joon's phone last reality that Jungkook called him from a tradicional Korean restaurant, once I called them back they were quick to tell me that a random drunk guy was crying trying to call this number but no one answered.

My heart aches when I picture Jungkook in such situation. I need to find him.

I've been walking for hours, I can see the moon already as this street gets darker making me quite scared to walk alone and nothing related to him has captured my eyes yet. As I'm about to rest on a bench I see what I've been looking for the whole day.

Jungkook walking down the street and for a few seconds looks me in the eyes. He doesn't seem to realize it's me because in the exact same second two guys try to start a fight with him

Jungkook stops and sighs as if he already knows what's about to happen.

One of the guys starts cursing at him and the other one tries to be more aggressive

I'm scared, I don't know what to do. In an act of stupidity I start to deal the number of the police station and run in their direction.

"I HAVE THE POLICE ON THE PHONE" I scream as I get closer to them showing my phone screen "Leave him alone, now"

They laugh and look at each other nodding " You're lucky a girl came here to save you otherwise you might've ended up dead"

I try to look angry but I feel my knees and my arms trembling as I keep looking at them in the same position.

"You really think I'm scared of you?" One of them walks in my direction "A girl like you shouldn't walk alone around here"

I try my best to keep my shit together but I'm so scared of him that I want to cry.

He takes my phone out of my hands and smashes it onto the floor"Police what?" He laughs "Do you have an idea of what a man like me can do to a girl like you right now?" I see something shine under the moonlight. He points his right arm at my direction so I can fully see the blade in his hand.

"Y'all like to walk around as if you own this place" He spits "You don't"

"GET AWAY FROM US" Jungkook shouts scaring me as he literally jumps on him trying to keep me away from this whole situation.