CHAPTER 1

˓  ࣪˖     ˖ ࣪ ִֶָ        ⸰ 𖥔 ͙ࣳ      ⸰ֺ⭑

   ִֶָ . ָ࣪        ˑ ֗ ִ         ˑ ִ ֗

   ๋࣭     ࣪ ˖        ⋆ ࣪.     ˖ ࣪⭑      ˖ ࣪ ٬     ุ๋ ⸱

𝘤𝘳𝘶𝘯𝘤𝘩

     "Good morning Mr.Kim!" I called out with a wave, walking across the weed covered sidewalk.

     "Good morning to you too Amai, isn't it a little early to see you back?" the man asked as he let his weedeater rest at his side.

      "Boss has me working a new project, is all!" I laughed at his observation as I entered the apartment complex.

      With a wave he smiled back and I headed towards the elevator. I clicked the button as usual and waited for it to come down to the first floor.

     When it opened, a brown haired girl with freckles came out and I smiled at her.

   The girl flinched back and returned an awkward smile before hurrying out of the elevator.

     I walked into the empty elevator and following slowly behind me was a boy with black hair, "What floor?"

     His eyes widened when I directed my question at him. With a turn of his head, he whispered something.

     "Sorry, I didn't quite catch that." I sweatdropped as I clicked on the eleventh floor.

     His face turned bright red and his voice rose enough for me to hear, "Fourteen...!"

     The elevator halted at the floor I had clicked previously and I stepped out with a wave, "Well, I'm getting off here. See ya later!"

     Before the elevator shut completely, I saw his arm move slightly with a small little wave at his side.

     I smiled to myself, "I haven't seen him before, maybe he's new?"

     I knocked on the door 3 away from the elevator, the plastic bag in my hand swaying.

     "Hello?" I stuck my head in and coming towards me was a young girl with reddish hair, "Eun!"

     "Amai? What are you doing here?" I smiled and held the bag up from my side, "I come with gifts!"

     As I slipped off my shoes I pulled open the bag and a small, robotic dog came out, "Today my coworkers and I made this during the test launch!"