CHAPTER 2

˓  ࣪˖     ˖ ࣪ ִֶָ        ⸰ 𖥔 ͙ࣳ      ⸰ֺ⭑

   ִֶָ . ָ࣪        ˑ ֗ ִ         ˑ ִ ֗

   ๋࣭     ࣪ ˖        ⋆ ࣪.     ˖ ࣪⭑      ˖ ࣪ ٬     ุ๋ ⸱

𝘴𝘭𝘶𝘳𝘱

*knock knock knock*

I woke up somewhat startled by the loud noise at the door.

   "Ugh..." I groaned as I propped myself up, simultaneously wiping the drool off my face.

 Dragging myself off the mess of blankets scattered across the floor, I trudged to the speaker phone next to the entrance.

  Lazily, I pressed the button in the middle of the security camera. It was static for a second, then the black screen turned on, revealing a deliveryman.

    I pressed the microphone button on the bottom allowing my voice to go through, "Hello?"

    "Hello," man held a medium sized box under his arm and lifted up his baseball cap in his other, "I have a delivery of packaged noodles here."

    "Hold on one second...." I lifted my finger off the button and made my way towards the door.

      The man glowered down at my outfit as the metal door opened with three high pitched beeps.

"Here you go, just sign this."

     He held his phone out to me, but I put my hands up in defense, "Oh, I never ordered any Ramen!"

 Confusion crossed his face, "Apartment 1410, right?"

     I pointed to the plaque to my right with a weak smile, "This is 1409."

     His eyes widened and he grabbed his hat, tilting it towards as a sort of bow,  "Ah- I-I'm sorry!"  

     "It's okay!" I laughed, waving away his worries as he walked to my neighbor's door.

     I gave a small wave and closed the door, not waiting for a response back. I grabbed some clothes and as I walked walked towards the bathroom I heard him cursing through the thin walls.

     I let a long sigh escape my throat and walked out the door to him, "I'll sign it and give to him, sorry about this."