Chapter 16- I don't wanna tell the world

Joey Pov

Me and Shane arrived at my... I mean, our home. We hopped out of the car and walked inside.

Shane: Babe, Whats for lunch? I'm starving!

He throws his keys onto the kitchen counter to make a jingle sound come from it.

Joey: Chicken?

Shane: Whats with you and chicken? You always eat that! When you vlog its like, "Hey guys! I'm just eating chicken for the tenth time in the last two days! May the odds be ever in you favour! Gooooodbyyye!"

I started laughing so hard from Shane's joke. I laughed until I was on the floor.

Shane: It really wasn't that funny. Here, get up.

I calm down a little and grab his hand but instead of picking myself up, I pull him down on top if me. Shane admittedly started blushing which was cute.

Shane: Well, Hello there.

I laughed at what he said and his blush went away. I guess it made the awkwardness fade off.

Shane: Oh shut up and kiss me already.

I connected are lips and put my hands behind his head. While we kissing he flipped us over so i was on top. The fans will love this. WAIT?! THE FANS?! I pulled away.

Joey: What are we doing about are fans?!

Shane: What do you want to do?

Joey: Iv'e never told anyone my true sexuality and i don't think I am ready to.

Shane: I'm ready when your ready.

Joey: Lets stay a secret for now.

Shane: Thats fine. Now lets go eat.

-----------------------------------------
A/N - Short Chapter but someone asked me to update so I am. I haven't been on wattpad that much lately but I'm going to get back into it.