32.

❤️❤️❤️

❤️❤️❤️

Dumbass is calling!

"M/n?"

"Y-Yeah?"

Truthfully, M/n had no idea why he even agreed to Hyunjin. He was still a little hurt, knowing that he could possibly have feelings for Seungmin still.

"You mean a lot more to me, but I'm not sure if I can truly say them yet."

"What do you mean? You already told me how you felt about me..."

"M/n, do you perhaps...like me?"

Hyunjin only wanted to ask so that he could either play it safe or continue with his own feelings.

"I-I don't know, honestly...it's my first time feeling like this."

The sound of worry in M/n's voice made Hyunjin lightly smile, knowing that he was the first. He didn't know if M/n felt the same way he did, but he needed to get things straight with him.

"I would love to tell you how I really feel about you, but I wanna do it person more."

Hyunjin chuckled to cover his embarrassment. Even if the call was only a regular voice call, Hyunjin was blushing more than he thought he would be.

"When should we meet?"

M/n quietly asked over the phone, terrified that Hyunjin could tell him how much he hated talking to the other. There was a fear that Hyunjin would only tell him that he still likes Seungmin.

"Let's meet Saturday, that'll give me a couple of days to prepare."

"O-Okay..."

"Then, I'll hang up first."

Dumbass
[10 min 45 sec ]