Characters

(Time to introduce you to our third group of pawns).

In the museum of the Collector, 16 new dark tubers wake up to find themselves in a new killing game. This time led by monokuma's kub Monotaro. Despite his amnesia one dark tuber feels like he's familiar with the territory but doesn't remember how. So he's put as the leader in result. I will mark those I don't own. And I don't own any of the photos so credit is all respective owners.

This new group of 16;

Boys;
Baron Obsidian: Ultimate ???
*Badbowski: Ultimate Gamer.
Samael: Ultimate Snake demon
Spectra wasabi: Ultimate beast tamer
*Infelix: Ultimate King.
*Skybrine: Ultimate Sidekick.
Zolzar: Ultimate dark reaper.
*Dragon sparklez: Ultimate Minecraft dragon.

Girls:
Elissa: Ultimate Cryomancer.
Rhea: Ultimate Animaniac.
Vizad: Ultimate mystic.
Talia: Ultimate Advisor.
Death shadow: Ultimate minecrafter.
Hartattack: Ultimate poisoner
Heartbreaker: Ultimate black widow.
*Liza Split: Ultimate Harpy.

Protagonist: Baron Obsidian is this protagonist who doesn't have an idea of his talent but decides to take a chance at being a leader like Adrigal and Dragoness. Question is will he remember his talent in the process?

Antagonist;
Monotaro: yes there's a mastermind behind the control seat of the bear again but he's the new leader of the killing game.

The setting this time will be The Collector's Museum from Escape the Night season 4.

More deaths, more challenges, and yet again more cases.

But no support for them this time.

To explain each;

Baron: He's one of the many made up on the fly. However the initial idea was from a story someone made calling this dark Bretman I think it was like Bloody Baron or something. Baron obsidian though is to play a bit on the vessel's name being Bretman Rock. Unlike the last two protagonists Baron will be given more Bretman's sassy attitude. He'll kinda be like Byakuya from the first game.

Badbowski: this was a created dark side by fans of Razzbowski after one of his videos he uploaded gave a creepy feel. Also since I already had Dagore and Darko I thought why not add another member of their group.

Samael: this was a dark side I created with my Canadian friend to give to Roi aka Guavajuice. Since he died at the hands of the snake woman in escape the night that led to making samael the serpent demon.

Spectra wassabi: another created dark side by me with a couple rp friends. Since I was planning on samael being here Alex can team with Roi even though it's the dark sides.

Infelix: I had Darkiplier, anti, virus cry, mad cry, but I didn't have the youtube king. Infelix is the dark side created by fans but it was time to bring in Pewdiepie.

Skybrine: he's among the many Minecraft youtubers who got a fan created dark side. Since I already had enderlox I thought it would be fun to add some more team crafted dark sides.

Zolzar: This is a created dark side I made mainly because Necroscope86 is such a chill youtuber so I did it more to show some love to him. He initially was called necromancer but I decided to do some research and ended up picking zolzar nightshade.

Dragonsparklez: Like skybrine this dark side of team crafted member Captainsparklez was created by fans. So instead of one. I'm bringing in two.

Elissa: She was created on the fly for Tana. In another story I call her Tana frost but I decided to change up a little for here. So that's the result.

Rhea: she's the created persona of Amalee by myself and my Canadian friend winter. We were in this mindset similar to me and BlackVoid1216 to make a lot of people possessed with fnaf souls. Amalee is one of them.

Vizad: this was another created on the fly one. Vizad was an interesting name from a witch/warlock name generator. It's also why I choose Andrea R as the vessel. She'll be Baron's partner in the story... Well if she can convince him.

Talia: I made this one like a lot of others for the rp with my two friends. I decided to make someone close to Joey become a advisor to Raef. I know Meghan could've been an option but I had a different one planned for her so Justine was the next one that came to mind.

Death shadow: Ok to explain I tried finding an ldshadowlady dark side cause I thought I remember seeing one among the list of Minecraft youtubers. For some reason I couldn't so I had to pick a odd name on the fly. Landing on this in result.

Hartattack and heartbreaker: Both were created on the fly initially for my digimax series. However I decided to bring Hannah and Mamrie here too for this story. Change things a bit up.

Liza split: she's the villainess creation of Draw with Jazza for Liza Koshy. Even though she is designed differently for this story I choose to give her a more harpy like appearance in connection to Liza's escape the night death.

So there you go describing each character. Story will come after.