End chapter (There's gonna be a Sequel!)

No POV

As the other's head over to the Mysterious cave.

Michael was secretly following them...
Michael wanted to come.

Because he thinks it's all his fault...
But it was everyone's....

The women despise him for being to clingy. The rest of the Sins make fun of him. Michael? Heck! He's even worse!
He always shouts at him....

Cracking the ginger haired male's heart, but he held on... Thinking that he'll change, but it seems so helpless....

"Don't worry I'll save you...." As he said this a flash of light came and he was infront of-

A beautiful woman

She looked like....

The Goddess of Love.....

Aphrodite?!

"Where am I?!" Michael questioned, freaking out.... He was suppose to go after the others...

"I will give you another there chance. To make everything right. Ritchie is in pain.... In pain I say!" The Goddess of Love exclaimed, Michael's Eyes widened in shock.

"You will all be reborn as Demigods. You will be The son of Athena. Ritchie will be the Son of Hermes.... This is to test the Love you have for him." Aphrodite stated, "I don't deserve him." Michael said, sorrowful.

"You are the only one that can comfort him.... You're the only one to make him happy... You are his mate." Aphrodite comforted.

"I know you can save him, Love conquers all!" Aphrodite added.
"He needs you because he's will have Destiny which only you can choose.." Aphrodite told him, Michael was getting stiff but was trying to stay calm...

"You either accept your feelings for him and make him your's, or Break his heart and make him join the dark side." Aphrodite said dangerously calm.

"He is being chased by every evil being that exists in this world.....

Because......

He

Is

Irene...."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The end of this book.

As I said in the title there will be a Sequel.