chapter one.

this is in no way shipping them in real life i just thought it would be a good story!

hi guys! this is my first writing so sorry if its bad but enjoy!! :)

JOSH POV

My hands were so sweaty that almost dropped my suitcase several times as i walked into the airport. I'm so excited to get to spend even more time with the cast in salt lake city for season 2! As I walk in to the waiting area, I see julia, frankie, joe, and sofia. I immediantly went up and hugged them.

"Oh my gosh, its so good to see you guys again!!" I said, pulling away from the hugs.

"I know! It feels like its been forever." sofia said.

"I'm so glad that we're all back, so many good things and memories always come when we hang out" I said, then taking a sip of my water.

"Yeah, speaking of good things happening...maybe you and liv will finally stop playing and be in a relationship" julia said.

I almost choked on my water.

"No julia", i said with a forced laugh, "me and liv are just best friends, nothing  more".

"Oh please!" frankie said, jumping into the conversation, do y'all really think we don't see the way y'all look at each other and smile and both start blushing? not to mention the falling asleep on each other, the nicknames, and all the cuteness!"

"Yeah y'all would be so cute together" joe added and they all nodded in agreement.

"No, like i said, its not like that" i said, getting uncomfortable. Of course i had feelings for olivia. How could i not? Shes so talented and kind and caring, and not to mention gorgeous. But i don't want anyone to know that in  case she doesn't feel the same.

"Oh come on, just admit it! You know y'all like each other! You should tell her." Sofia said and julia agreed,

"Ok fine, but even if i do have feelings for liv, she doesn't like me back that way" i say.

"I KNEW IT!!!!" frankie screams.

People turn their heads to look at us so i wait a minute to let frankie calm himself.

"I KNEW IT!!!" frankie whisper screams and my face gets tomato red.

"You should definetly tell her, I can't say too much but i'm sure something good will come out of it" Julia said.

I was about to respond when I saw Dara, Larry, and Matt walk up to us and felt hands wrap around my face and everything went dark.

"guess who?" i heard from behind me. i knew it was liv because you can tell when she talks with a big smile on her face and that's exactly what i heard.

i turn around to see liv in one of my old sweatshirts and sweatpants.

she hugs me so tightly and i hug back. i really have strong feelings for her, but i'm scared to be rejected.

we release the long hug and stare into each others eyes for what felt like forever before the cast was dragging us to get on the plane.

without any question, liv and i both sat down beside each other to watch frozen 2.

julia and sofia sat beside us on the other side of the plane and joe and frankie in front of them staring at me and liv.

liv let me have the window seat bc i promised her she could have it on the way back.

as the movie went on, i felt liv's head go on my shoulder and soon heard her little snores. i heard camera flashes and a bunch of  "awwws" coming from the cast.

"what?" i said half asleep.

"y'all look so cute" sofia said.

i was about to reply when i felt liv shift and she woke up. she saw everyone with their phones out looking at them.

"what happened?" liv asked, still mostly asleep.

"oh nothing, just go back to sleep y'all looked cute!" julia said and frankie nodded in agreement.

"oh okay then goodnight" liv said before resting her head back on my shoulder and falling asleep. 

everyone looked at me with big smiles.

"shut up" i said, resting my head on liv's head.

"this is gonna be one long ri- i thought to myself before my thoughts were interrupted by the feeling of liv's hand grabbing mine. i looked down at her, expecting to see a peaceful sleeping liv, but instead i saw liv looking at me smiling. we rest our heads together again and fall asleep.