(PART #1) A mission and a fight:

Hera Syndulla: We received a signal from our allies in the outer rim, they found out information about a trafficking of dangerous imperial supplies that the empire is keeping in secret.
Hera: The mission is to steal the main database from the imperial base in which the supplies are being taken,in order to find out what the empire is planning to do with them.
Zeb: So, what are we waiting for?
Hera: Not so fast, Zeb...
Hera: This will require stealth, so this is going to be a solo mission. We count on you, Ezra.
Ezra: Wait?, your trusting me this mission?
Hera: Of course. This will going to need a combination of cunning and reckless, for that reason, you're the perfect person for the job.
Ezra: Thanks Hera, I'll do my best.

(...)

(Ezra packing things up)
Kanan Jarrus: Are you sure is a good idea to go to this mission alone?
Ezra: Come on, Kanan. Relax, I can take care of this, you know that.
Kanan: I know...but, with everything that has been happening, it will be better for you to slow down for a while, okay.
Ezra: So you don't trust to take care of this mission, aren't you?
Kanan: No, I'm not saying that... is just... since what happened in Malachor, you've not been the same.
Ezra: And what does that has to do with this?
Kanan:...The point is, that sometimes, when you have a goal in mind, it can be good to start with small pieces and not with things that can jeopardize your life, like this mission, for example.
Ezra: Listen Kanan, Hera trusts me on this mission, okay. I can't fail her.
Ezra: And you have no idea of what I've been though,okay?!
Ezra: I was just 7 years old when I lost my parents! And my home is under imperial rule!!,you don't understand!!!
Kanan: You're the one that has no idea, Ezra! I lost my eyesight, and I was more younger than you when I lost my master. But I least I didn't lost myself like you.
Ezra: Well, I might have change, but unlike you, I didn't lied the rest of my life about being a Jedi!
Kanan: Well I'm not the one that decided to trust a Sith Lord, okay!
Ezra: Hey!for you to know!,it's not my fault you get yourself blind!, OKAY!!
Kanan: Well!,guess what?!it's your fault we have lost her!!! And you know that!!!,OKAY!!!

Ezra: ...
Ezra: Maybe you're right...
(Ezra walks to the door)
Ezra: Sometimes..., I wish I haven't accepted you to train me...
(Ezra leaves the room)
Kanan (looking regretted): ...