✞𝙲𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝙾𝚗𝚎✞

Both Kurt and Amorette didn't know what was happening until they woke up, it was two much different scenes at each house. Calm at Amorette's, but chaotic at Kurt's. 

✦•······················•✦•·······················•✦

            Amorette was currently being talked to by her parents, they were the stereotypical Catholic parents. Her curfew was 11, No boys in her room unless the door was open, but those rules were now changing. 

            "Hun, we're taking in a troubled 16-year-old. We expect you to make friends with him, but please do not get into anything he's into. Drugs that is, it would be terrible for our reputation. Can't control our own teen, let alone someone else's." Her father explained, making direct eye contact with his daughter 

            "Also, new curfew is 11:30. His use to be 12 so we compromised. Since you start school in about two weeks, I expect that you will take him with you since you drive, and show him around. He's a very quiet kid, much like yourself" Her mother added, fixing Amorettes hair a bit "And change into something, you're still in pajamas." 

            "Okay... Got it. When will he be here Mother?" Amorette asked, already standing up from the kitchen table to go get dressed. She had an outfit in mind but hoped she had time to actually put it on.

            "We'll be gone starting tomorrow, and will be back Friday. So about three days. Make sure he can feel at home. He will be here in about an hour, now go get ready." Her mother spoke, making Amorette sigh and walk up to her room. She had time to get ready at least, so she didn't have to look homeless when he got here. Amorette was very lucky the way she grew up, both of her parents were doctors at the local hospital, so they got a pretty large income. They lived in quite a nice house, but it wasn't a big deal to her since she grew up here.

            Amorette soon found everything needed for her outfit, slipping everything on. She wore light blue ripped cuffed jeans, fishnets, Three Days Grace shirt tucked in, a tattoo choker, and of course her doc martens. She walked over to her full body mirror, that was kinda just leaning against the wall and sat down. She grabbed out her makeup bag and tied her hair back, wetting her beauty blender and pulling everything she needed out. She quickly applied some concealer to her under eyes, did a simple cat eye with her eyeliner, applied mascara, and put a soft amount of blush over her nose and cheeks. She loved having a grunge clothing style and soft makeup. It confused everyone. She put her makeup away and decided to do simple curls in her hair, finishing pretty quickly and letting it fall back her shoulders. She had brown hair, and always wanted to dye it, but her parents would probably kill her if she did. She finally looked back at her phone and noticed he would be here soon, hopping up and sitting on her bed as she waited.

✦•······················•✦•·······················•✦

            Kurt had been woken up by being screamed at, a long groan leaving his lips as he got up. 

            "Okay okay, I got it! Fucking bitch..." He said, mumbling the last part so his mother couldn't hear. He had forgotten that today he moved into that new place, but happily, he was already packed and had things hidden. He was bringing his stash of weed, his dab pen, a few bottles of alcohol, a pipe, and the lighter his best friend customized for him. Kurt was just happy he was able to drive himself, and that he worked all those years to get this car. It was still a bright baby blue, he made sure to keep it clean. It was like his baby.