Jeremy The Movie

Jeremy The Movie

PART 1: JEREMY

Chapter 1: The baby is coming!

(Now this isn't about Jeremy, yet. He wasn't born yet. But while waiting to meet him, get to meet some original fan-made characters that will come in handy later on in the story. Actually, this movie might start off in a Regular Show way but will become like Watership Down later on. Clearly, in most movies, the main character doesn't appear right away, but in a later part. And as usual, a minor character or characters are shown in the beginning. So here's the first part, enjoy.)

In a strange but mysterious world lives a land full of anthropomorphic animals and inanimate objects, and they are both magnificent and graceful creatures themselves. They live in a place called The Park, a place where strange and mysterious things happen. It's anything but regular.

In The Park, you will find talking blue jays, lazy raccoons, angry gumball machines and all kinds of mysterious yet amazing things. But there is one that has made an appearance in this park; Jeremy.

Since his debut in Replaced, Jeremy and his friend; Chad have only been seen as a cameo in one single episode; Every Meat Burritos. But what were Jeremy's origins before Replaced? His untold story will unravel more than just his appearance but also his beginning.

Far away from The Park, nestles Alpine, a place inhabited by anthropomorphic animals. All kinds of creatures that came in all shapes and sizes as birds and mythological creatures.

Living in a small apartment in Alpine, were a family of anthropomorphic ostriches, consisting of Jessica; a loving mother; Jon, a loving father, and Jerico, their 4 year old son. He was born with the beard of his father and he began to look more like him from each passing day.

But what Jerico didn't know was his mom was pregnant and was going to have another child.

Jessica had already set up for their family baby shower and felt extremely weak.

"You must not stress yourself," Jon said. "You must rest now, I'll take care of the decorations.

"You're right," Jessica replied. "I might overdo it. But I'll be able to ignore the pain. I'd rather finish setting up and then I'll rest.

Jerico wasn't too happy about this, knowing that the baby Jessica would have will get more attention instead of himself. "I can't believe that there's going to be another kid in this family!" he said. "This must be talked about now! Dale, get over here!"

Dale; a wolf pup, and Jerico's friend, came to him. "Yes, Jerico?" asked Dale.

Jerico turned to Dale and said; "Dale, are you aware that I'll have a sibling soon?"

Dale was in shock. "What do you mean?" he asked. "Her baby isn't due till next week. Why is she having a baby shower today?"

"Well, obviously she felt movements and decided to celebrate early," answered Jerico. "It's a change of plan."

Dale understood what his friend was saying. "Yes, it seems that you're going to have another family member," said Dale.

Jerico angrily said; "I'll get replaced! There's no other option but to accept the kid that my mother will have!"

Just then, his mother, Jessica came to him. The baby shower was all set up with streamers and other party goodies.

"I thought you were enjoying the baby shower," Jessica said to her son. "I know it's a family baby shower. However, we can still enjoy it. Or would you rather play in your base?" She was going to be in labor soon, so she wanted to cheer up her son to make him feel better.