~Don't Deny~

Your P.O.V

"Whoever you're talking about its obvious you like him [Y/N]! Don't deny it!" Mina squealed, almost bursting your eardrums.

You were sitting in the cafeteria and trying to enjoy your lunch, but Mina was making that infinitely impossible.

You immediately reached over the table you two were sitting across from, and covered her mouth, "Mina, oh my god, shut up or else someone will hear you!", you said, gritting your teeth in annoyance. You two decided to sit away from your normal group, the Bakusquad, because you guys just wanted some fresh air from stupidity, screaming, and surprise punches.

"Oooooo~", a familiar voice cooed from the opposite side of yours and Mina's booth. You quickly turned around to be surprisingly face to face with the blonde haired boy. You didn't even want to know why he was 'coincidentally' right behind your booth. "Hey Kaminari.", you sighed, defeated.

"[Y/N]'s got a boyfriend~", Kaminari sing-singed with a stupid smile on his face. "A boyfriend?", you heard two other familiar voices call out in unison.

Unfortunately, Sero and Kirishima had to be walking by our booth at this exact moment. You mentally slapped yourself across the face, wishing this scenario never happened. "So who's the lucky dude?", Kirishima questioned, wiggling his eyebrows like a creep. "Nobody! I'm not even dating him!Kaminari is just making stupid ass assumptions.", you stated, crossing your arms. "Yeah", Mina started, "she just has a HUGE crush on this mystery dude." You felt your face heat up, "Mina s-stop making it such a big deal" you gushed. "So...who is he?", Sero asked.

"OI, WHY ARE ALL YOU GUYS AT THAT STUPID ASS BOOTH?", you heard none other than Katsuki Bakugou scream. He stomped his way over too our booth and slammed his hand down on the table, activating his quirk slightly so smoke could admit from his hand. You rolled your eyes, chuckling a bit, 'Always going for that intimidation factor, aren't you?', you thought to yourself.

"Does Pinky and Dorkface have something that I don't that would make you guys hang out at their table?!", Bakugou yelled. "Well", Mina started, "We got boobs, you don't, and we got a vag-", "OKAY MINA!", you practically screamed, cutting her off. "Bakugou", you called, forcing his crimson red eyes to be focused on you. This made you slightly flustered, but you kept your composure, "These guys just overheard something 'interesting' that Mina said and stopped in their tracks. Damn dude don't be so insecure."

"Insecure?", Bakugou denied, his eyes becoming flared, "You want to say that to my face dumbass?!", he demanded, stepping towards your direction. Suddenly, you felt this urge deep down in your gut. 'You know what?' you thought, smirking to yourself, 'He technically asked for it'.

You stood up from the booth abruptly, grabbed Bakugou by his collar, and pulled his face inches from yours, "Don't. Be. Insecure." you stated, annunciating every word making sure you were, in fact, crystal clear. The whole cafeteria went silent and conversations among people ceased.

As you glared into his crimson red pools he called eyes, you couldn't help but admire their beauty. They glistened with shock and surprise, as he was taken aback from your actions.

Realization sunk in, and you let go of his collar, slightly making him stumble back.

"It...doesn't fit you that is", you said, somewhat complimenting him. You grabbed your tray of food and left everyone in shock. 'I think I have a hunch on who this 'mystery guy' might be', Mina thought. Little did she know, Kirishima, Kaminari, and Sero were thinking the same thing. And as for Bakugou, he was left...speechless.

~Time skip~

Your P.O.V

You threw away trash, and placed your tray back where it needed to be. You opened the exit door and smiled to yourself, 'It was entertaining to see his face with something other than anger across it, guess he's not used to being confronted like that', you happily thought. As you strolled down the hallway, you slightly scolded yourself for having a thing for a ill-tempered hothead. Well...it's Gods fault that he's extremely attractive.

As your thoughts of Bakugou continued, you went to the bathroom and had a quick look in the mirror. A stupid habit you've developed before going to each class. You opened the familiar door labeled "1-A", and because you are terrified at the thought of being late, you arrived 15 minutes early. You were shocked to see someone earlier than you, but you were even more taken aback to see that it was Bakugou. "Hey Bakugou, what's up?" You said casually, making a cheesy peace sign.

"Shut your ass dork face", he growled, rejecting your greeting. Your mind flashed backed to the scene at lunch, "What", you asked, stifling your laughter, "you've never had a girl confront you like that?" Bakugou rolled his eyes and 'Tched'. "No shitwipe", he started, "you just have some damn nerve showing me up like that, and your lucky that you didn't get your ass blown up!" You gave a eye roll of your own, "Whatever hedgehog." you joked, sitting down in your chair. "Yeah, you say that now but just so you know, your disrespecting a future number one hero.", he stated with a smirk that read ego all over. You scoffed at him while focusing your eyes on your newfound homework. 'Ugh, disgusting', you immediately thought.

As you read the pages and pages of work, there was a silence between you and Bakugou. You caught him glancing at you a few times, which made your heart skip a little. Your focus was broken when you heard the sound of a chip bag opening. Looking over to Bakugou, you found where it was coming from. 'Asshole', you thought, 'he knows food is not allowed in the class room.' You walked over to him hoping to confront his behavior, but you gave in. Rules or no rules, your a sucker for food. "Gimme", you demanded. "And why should I do that?" he said with that stupid smirk of his.

"Because if you don't, I'll tell Azawia-Sensei that you've been screaming in the cafeteria again.", you said, giving a smirk of your own. Bakugou cringed at the thought of having to sit through an hour long lecture from Azawia-Sensei. Defeated, he handed you the bag, signaling for you to grab some. "Ah, blackmail does have its perks." You happily sighed, grabbing a couple of chips out of the bag. You swore you heard him chuckled. You stuffed the chips in your mouth and mumbled a simple 'Thank you'. "Whatever", he replied, turning away from you.

You strolled back to your chair, and started to read some of your school material. As you thought that same silence would continue, you immediately got caught off guard when you heard Bakugou ask, "So do you like anyone in the stupid ass class?" It took a couple seconds to let his words sink in. And as you did, you panicked. 'Shit shit shit!', you frantically thought, 'what the hell am I supposed to say?!' "W-well"

you started, stumbling over your words, "um n-not really...kinda? I-I don't kno-know." Bakugou rolled his eyes and shifted in his seat to face you, his elbows on his legs, his hands on his face, "I'm not a dumbass like you, I know you do. And I can't believe that I'm even showing the slightest interest in this but..."

"Who is it?", he asked, unknowing of the impact his words had.

Your heart was pumping and beating so loud, you could hear it in your ears. Your face, beet red and getting redder by the second. During your mini midlife crisis, Bakugou was completely oblivious. "[Y/N]?", he questioned, waving his hand in front of you, "where the hell are you?" "S-sorry!", you exclaimed, rubbing the back of your neck, "I got l-lost in thought?", you lied to him, giving out a sheepish smile. "Lost in thought my ass", he replied, crossing his arms, "your avoiding the question dumbass."

~AUTHORS NOTE~

IM TERRIBLY SORRY THAT I COULD NOT FINISHED THIS STORY IN TIME FOR THE DEADLINE

This is all that I could finished in time for my specific deadline, and I'm sorry I had to leave 

You guys on a cliffhanger. This is all I am going to post for the contest, but I might finished

This book in my spare time. Let me know if you guys enjoyed this. Hope this work does well

In the contest! Peace out y'all! 💖💖👌🏻