Author's Note

I know many will skip this part. But I will be happy if you read this.

I guess it has been one year since I started a new story. Again this is not full fledged story, but just very short story. It might extend upto 5-6 short chapters. Lately I have been feeling down. I have read many books which are worth reading. So I compared those books with mine, my books are nowhere near them. So I stopped thinking much. But this quarantine took over me so publishing this silly love story

This story is going to be like typical cliche, cheesy story, sorry if it bores you. Because some things mentioned in story are real incidents. Not all the things mentioned in the story happened in my life, some happened in my friend's life. Some are imagination.

Warning again, some scenes are going to be damn childish or silly but what to do I was like that in college and so do my friends.

This story is simple and for fun. There won't be any twists and turns. A simple college love story. I wish I could think of some mystery thriller love story, but I am holding those scenes for another plot which I haven't finalised and planning for past one year.

And by the way, if you feel this story so cliche and cringe worthy then all those blame goes to my friend. You can ping me, I will give you her Wattpad id. You can scold her for saying this story plot line as cute. BTW I didn't tell her that I am publishing it as story.

I was talking about my college incident to her (first chapter) and she said it was cute and a story can be written on this. That triggered me to write this story. So if you don't like them ask her as she was the reason I am writing this. In case you like this story, then all the dedication goes to her.