gay; jun

You and Jun are bestfriend since forever.

Now you both in college with Jun take contemporer dance major while you fine art.

Jun is the adorable cute funny fluffy angel boy you ever met

but change into someone different within a second when he dance on the stage

but change into someone different within a second when he dance on the stage. He possessed by devil.

Everything turns great until you met Mingyu. He is the tall and soft boy you met in art class.

You can't deny the feelings when Mingyu arounds. His kind attitude, his smile, everything about him melted your heart.

To be honest Mingyu made you forget your one sided love towards Jun (for awhile).

For 4 months of your relationship you feel like you found your soulmate.

Mingyu is everything you could wish for. He love you very much. And Jun seems really happy about it.

But suddenly Mingyu changed. He became posesif over you. You are not allowed to do anything without his permission.

Even spend some time with your male friends or your bestfriend, Jun.

Mingyu said he is scared if you leave him and fall for someone else.

Almost 3 months you never hangout again with Jun.

Suddenly Jun asking you to meet him to talk something serious. So you are sneaking out and met him at neko cafe.

He confessing to you.

Confessing that he is gay and dating Minghao. His roomate.

And there is nothing you can feel beside you are happy for him.

You are encouraging him for opening up about his sexuality.

Maybe you feel a slight of sadness cause you will never have chance with Jun but you are SO HAPPY for him.

And after that Jun and you always make an excuse "Jun is gay so there is nothing to worry about" to Mingyu everytime you met.

After helping Jun for his dance showcase tommorow you never thought tonight is the worst night ever.

When you just got home Mingyu waiting for you with anger.