Sato Sakura: Origin

"Katsuki! Leave Izuku alone! Or you're going to regret it!" A Small pink haired girl yelled out to a group of boys beating up a green haired boy.

The ash blonde boy turned to the girl angry. Yelling out at her punching his fist making it explode, "What the Fuck you gone do about it! Sakura! You just as weak as Deku here!"

Sakura breaks the candy in her mouth and her fist tightens before looks up with a smile as her hair glows, saying darkly to the boys, "What to test that Kacchan?"

The other two bullies run away screaming, "We didn't do anything! Don't hurt us, Sakuchan!"

Kacchan turned around and yells at them, "What the fuck you scared of! She just another Fucking Extra!"

Sakura started walking towards the ash haired boy and green haired boy. Kacchan went to attack her only to miss as the girl simply punched him in the chin. He lost consciousness, making Izuku flinch and scream out worried, "Kacchan! Sakuchan!"

Her hair stopped glowing and smiled at the green haired boy. She waved at him before popping another lollypop in her mouth telling him, "He's fine! That didn't hurt him Izuku!"

Izuku laughed nervously at her before turning to another little boy as he stood up. He brushed his clothing off once he stood up. Izuku held out his hand to the little boy only for him to look at Sakura and run anyway screaming and crying. He just sweetly dropped with a shocked face making Sakura start laughing. She said in between laughs, "You we...re... ve...ry...brav...e...but...me...be...ing... her...e...don...'t....hel...p...Izu....ku!"

He turns to her frantically and starts telling her that she is wrong. Izuku fanatically thanked her for helping him. Sakura stopped him pinching his arm, making the boy yell, "Ow!"

Making him stop and rub his arm as Sakura walked over to an unconscious Katsuki with a red chin she broke the candy in her mouth again causing her hair to glow again. Picking up the boy, putting him on her back and walking towards the stairs. She turns to the green haired boy giving him a confused look asking, "You coming Izuku? My mom would love to see you and I bet she would even give us left over cookies!"

He grins nodding his head running to catch up to the pink haired girl and ash haired boy with a big smile on his face. As the sun starts to set.

~~

Katsuki who was know awake with a blush following Sakura and Izuku who were laughing to each other. They made it just across the street to were a small shop that read 'Sato's Sweets' was only for the store to explode. Causing the children to fly back from the blast as Sakura get up and screams her candy falling out of her mouth, "Ma...! Mama!! "

"Sakuchan, wait!" Izuka yells grabbing his friends wrist that had tears coming down her face.

She desperately tries to get away from him screaming and crying towards the burning building. Only for Katsuki grabs her to help the green haired boy and helps him yelling, "Sakura your just a kid! You can't go in their or you'll be just in as much danger!"

Unknown to the kids that a figure caring something flew out of the shop in flames. She said to her friends looking at them saying, "Bu...t... m...y ma....m...a's... in... th...eir...."

Katsuki clicks his teeth pulling the pinkett girl into a hug. He yelled at her as she struggles in her hold, "The hero's will save her! Trust me Sakura!"

She stops struggling and starts palling her eyes out as just as he said many hero's did appear. One of the saw the kids and rushed over telling them in worry, "Kids! What are you doing here! Let's get you home!"

"But sir... Hero... Sir..." Izuku struggled to tell the hero.

Only for Katsuki growled and screamed over him clearly angry, "Her mom's in their you baster!"