Saira meets Abhi

Saira was in school and like all the other girls she had a dream of dating the perfect guy and having the perfect relationship ,little did she know that nothing like this exist.She wasn't the most popular girl in school but she wanted to be one. she always liked to be in the spotlight. Saira didn't have a lot of friends in school or outside school infact she was a victim of all the bullies.

One day, she met someone exactly like her.Someone who used to go through the same things in school just like her and then she made an unexpected friend or maybe her only friend.They used to spend all the free time they had together whether it was talking on the phone or just roaming around in the park and they grew closer day by day. 

Saira like every girl thought that she was in love and at night she whispered to herself ' i think i'm in love'. The things that used to annoy her about him , she grew to love those things, she found excuses to talk to him and spend time with him. The same thing was happening with Abhi , this was his first time and he didn't know what to do so like every guy Abhi went to his best friend Sam for help and Sam explained him what to do. Abhi was scared that he would get rejected so Abhi asked Sam to talk to Saira. And well this was Abhi's biggest mistake, Sam was the one in the spotlight , he loved the drama and he loved to play with girls and their feeling and he loved the attention but he wasn't actually like this he was a an innocent guy with a gentle heart and he couldn't hurt anyone. 

Then, later that day Sam texted Saira and they started talking. Even though Sam wasn't the kind of guy Saira would ever want for herself but she couldn't help herself it was like something was drawing Saira towards Sam and she couldn't stop herself or maybe she didn't want to stop herself . They talked all night but like loyal friend sam was trying to convince Saira about Abhi but something else was going on in Saira's mind and she was totally confused.

The next day, Abhi picked Saira from her place and they met Sam. Saira was happy to put a face to that voice , well she was surprised. Sam was tall,dark and handsome with a great sense of humour. Saira loved these kind of guys and while Saira and Sam were talking , Abhi was just standing there looking at both of them , he had no idea about what was going on and deep inside Saira and Sam both felt bad about what they were doing to Abhi.

Abhi then winked at Sam and told him to take Saira away from there so that he could get ready to propose her .Saira had no clue about what was going on and she happily left with Sam.While Abhi made all the preparations for Saira's dream proposal , Sam and Saira were just strolling around the park getting to know each other. 

Finally, it was time for the proposal. Sam took Saira to the location where Abhi was waiting for her. But Abhi was too scared and as soon as Saira came he just froze he didn't know what to do and as usual Sam stepped in to help Abhi. 

Sam sat down on one knee and gave his hand to Saira and a after a few moment so did Abhi.

Stay Tuned for the next Part ....!