Trouble prt 1

Kayla POV

Alright y'all should already know that I'm Joshua's girlfriend. I knew Joshua for a long time now yea I cheated and I did him dirty but I apologized for it. Plus a couple months ago I had saw him at the strip club long story short we ended up at my place and... Now I'm pregnant 8 months now.  I was really small and my belly didn't show so I would just wear a jacket over it. When I seen him at dominoes I wanted to tell him but I seen some girl with him. I got mad and decided to kiss him. Yea I fucked a lot of niggas  that I seen at the strip club but this baby is Joshua's own I know for sure.

Asia POV

Once we finished telling jokes the guys got tired and decided to go home. The kids were fast asleep and we just decided to chill in the room.

"Baby" he says

"Yeah" I responded

"I love u" he says

"U mean it" I ask

"Of course I'm just dumb because I keep hurting the one I love" he told me

"Babyyy I love u tooo" I said giving him a Long kiss. We eventually drifted off to sleep.

•the next day

Joshua POV

I woke up and decided we were going out to eat for breakfast. I woke asia, prince and then Naomi and helped get them dress. Once they were ready I went back to the room to have a shower and got dressed Asia did the same and we were not on out way to IHOP.

"Naomi what u want To eat" I said

"Pancakes and bacon with a strawberry on top" she says

"Ok, what about u prince" I ask him

"Scramble eggs with bacon and toast" he says. I once everybody got their food we went back into the car asia and I decided to go to the park today. Later on we going to our private restaurant on the beach its just my gang and their family.

Asia POV

Once we got to the park the kids went on the swings and I Just chilled with Joshua. We talked and laughed and before I knew it ..it was time to go.

hours later

Joshua POV

We gave prince and Naomi a bath and they put in their clothes for the get-together. Asia and I did the same thing and found something to put on. I wore  my Chicago bulls hat with my white trues on and a polo shirt. I just threw on my carmines and went to see in the kids were ready.

Asia POV

I just pulled our my all black dress with cut designs in the back and my red bottoms. As for my hair I curled it down. When I was done I checked to see where  everybody was at. Turned out the whole family looked sexy.

the get together

"Ayyee they finally here" lexis said

"Wassup mane" Joshua daped him

"Hey lexis" I said hugging him

"Ayy guys this is my girl Nicole. Nicole meet Joshua and asia" he says

"Heyy guys, I've heard so much about y'all" Nicole says

"Aww me to" I tell her

"Well damn it took y'all years to get here" Chris says

"I know I know" Joshua says dappin him and Travis

"Hey Chris" I said hugging him

"Ayyee y'all this the girl I've been telling y'all about my baby Alicia" he says to us

"Heyy guys" Alicia says smiling she got dimples too

"Heyy" everybody says. Minutes later. We saw Rico and all started talking. We got our food and just started talking again.

"We need to have more get togethers" Joshua says

"Naaaa u see how much people here we got the whole world on this damn beach" Rico says

"I mean we don't have a small gang its like 500 people in Miami thats in our fang and like another 300 in NY its crazy mane" lexis says

"U know it our squad deep" Rico said

"Y'all already know" Joshua responds.

"Ayy y'all isn't it true that a woman would rather bring home her own money than her husbands" Travis ask

"Shit it depends they be some selfish ass woman out there" lexis says

"But then there are some woman that rather work instead of sitting home washing draws all day" Nicole says

"And that's a fact some woman want to be independent make there own bread doing there own thang" Alicia says

"If u say otherwise u ain't shit" I said chipping in. I could already tell me and these girls were gonna get along just fine.

"Well damn" all the guys say making us laugh. Had to show em that not all ladies are the same shit. We talked more and more and told more jokes. I got the girls numbers and headed back home the children were sleepy and so was I but I had a good time. I finally found two girls that are like me.

Joshua POV

We got gone and put the kids to bed ad then went to bed.  Had a good time with everybody I wish life was always like that. But with asia it always is anyway. I love my family.