Gaia the Magical Dragon Champion!

"Koru wake up...Koru...KORU!!!" 

"H-Huh..."

"Zarc! He attacking! We have to go now!" 

"R-Right Mum" 

It was only halfway till we got to the Survival Shelter...

"MUM!" I shouted crying...as I watched my mother...got killed by The Dragon of disaster...Z-Arc...

"I will get revenge for you Mum..." I kept crying as someone touched my shoulder. 

"Huh," 

"Hey, Kid you don't need to cry...She left this for you" 

I looked down and saw it was her Purple backpack she would pack when we go on vacation. 

I opened it and it was filled with tons of Food and Water and her deck box and her duel disk she said She was working on for me. 

I stood up and held the Dragon Luminous Necklace, my father left for me before he went into the war against Z-arc. 

"Mum...Pa...I will get revenge for you...and I will make sure Zarc Burn For his CRIMES!"

~~~10 years Later~~

"Koru are you there?" said Yugi Muto

"Huh, Yeah Sorry..." 

"I USE BOMBARDING CATAPALUT TURTLE'S EFFECT AND SACRIFICE OMNI DRAGON BROTAUR FOR LORD GAIA THE FIERCE KNIGHT!! THEN HE WILL ATTACK YOUR EBON ILLUSION MAGICIAN!"

"Interesting...I draw! I'll use Eternal Soul to Special Summon Dark Magician to the field then I'll use Polymerization to fuse Dark Magician and his student Dark Magician Girl to form...The Dark Magicians! Then I'll attack your Bombarding Catapult Turtle!"

"I draw-" 

"Sir! Z-Arc attacking!" 

"We're coming!" said Yugi

I and Yugi ran outside and Zarc was attacking the City. We saw Stardust Dragon and Element HERO Neos trying to fight back. "Judai! Yusei!" shouted Yugi. Yugi summoned Dark Magician and he ran into battle. I summoned Lord Gaia The Fierce knight He flew into battle. 
I heard my mother and father voices saying 'Give up' as tears flowed down my face and My necklace glowed bright purple. 

"Don't Listen to Him son we can win this..."

"Honey, Just keep fighting you are the maker of your own actions"  

I nodded and I looked up angry.

"I activate! Spiral Fusion! Fusing Lord Gaia the Fierce Knight and the Cursed Dragon - Curse of Dragon to form......"

"Gaia the Magical Dragon Champion!!!!!!"