3 ᠁ I'm Not Good Enough

📌ᴘɪɴɴᴇᴅ 📌

Not gonna lie, definitely think that was Gusion Paxley. They're always together. When are they gonna come out that they're dating?

📌ᴘɪɴɴᴇᴅ 📌

Agree. They're top students and both really cute. I ship them!!

- datdewf

lol it's been like a month and a half. this topic is getting old can we move on

- disappointingmyfams

But it's TRUE lmao

- bambitifungi

Lesley

V thought combined classes would be fun but this teacher proved to be particularly straight. Claude had already been told off for talking, she didn't want to get into the same trouble. She's gotten bored of listening and was sketching on the side of her exam schedule. 

Wanwan's suppressed giggled drew her out of her auto pilot state. V leaned over and frowned. She could vaguely make out a chat. 

"Who're you texting?" She whispered. 

Wanwan held her phone to her chest and beamed at her, "This guy named Xenos."

V raised an eyebrow, "Who?"

"He's from a gaming clan I joined and... I think I'm kinda into him."

"Oh my god."

Wanwan pouted, "But he's flirting with meeee!"

"He's gonna turn out to be a forty year old man."

"I've heard his voice! He's not! Also he has a really hot voice."

V away from Wanwan to Paxley, "What pages are covered?"

"Eleven to thirty." 

She sighed. She hadn't been paying attention for more than half of the lesson. It was too late to start now. 

"Les, let's study at the library after school."

V looked at her friend. She was still in a dazed state, and for a moment, V wondered if the Xenos guy had anything to do with her sudden change of heart. Shocked, she said, "You, of all people, want to study?"

"I can't fail again! My mom will kill me."

V thought about it for a few moments. Paxley had invited her to study with him yesterday. And she said yes. But at the same time... this was a good opportunity to show him that she wasn't desperate to hang out with him.

"Yeah, sure."

She turned back to Granger and Claude, "The two of you want to study after school?"

"I'm not free," Granger responded. 

"Yeah, okay. Where?" Claude also seemed to be oddly diligent today.

"In the library."

Wanwan

"Let's go to 7-Eleven first. I'm hungry."

Lesley and Claude nodded. Wanwan went up to the counter to greet the old Chinese lady that has afternoon shifts, but was met with a university aged guy. His name tag read 'Gerald'. 

And he was hot.

"I haven't seen you around," She tried to keep calm.

He smiled, "Yeah, this is my first week. You guys are from Dawn right?"