First Time

LEMON!!!

Sangwoo walked into the bedroom with Bum in his arms, laying him gently on the soft mattress.
Bum looked at him longingly, a small smile and blush dusting his cheeks.
He was completely submissive to his Sangwoo, and it turned him on.

Sangwoo crawled over on top of his small lover, gazing into his beautiful grey eyes.
"Bum, you're so beautiful" Sangwoo whispered before gently attacking his neck with kisses and nibbles, Bum squirmed under him, moaning uncontrollably.

But Bum needed more, he needed so much more.

"Sangwoo, p-please...touch me more, I need m-more" Bum moaned, gripping his larger boyfriends chest.

Sangwoo could feel his heart racing, he craved the smaller male. He felt like he was going to pass out if he didn't get some kind of relief soon, his pants were getting way too tight from the sight of his lover like this. He began to run his powerful hands over Bum's curvy body, gripping him and massaging little circles on his hips while they made out.

Bums head was buzzing like a violent swarm of bees, he was so scared but so ready at the same time. He was losing his mind from the way Sangwoo massaged his inner thigh while they're tongues battled for dominance.
(Of course Sangwoo always won)

They soon ripped each other's clothes off very quickly down to their underwear, only to continue a deepened make out session.

"Bum...turn around" Sangwoo demanded, squeezing Bum's ass.

"Y-Yes Sangwoo..." Bum whimpered, he turned away from Sangwoo and got down on his hands and knees, burying his face into the pillow while raising his thicc booty up to face Sangwoo. He reached back to pull his black panties down to his knees, swaying his hips slowly.

Sangwoo felt himself heating up, Bum had the most beautiful and perfect ass he'd ever seen, not to mention his thighs which were a whole meal themselves.
Sangwoo grabbed both of his cheeks and squeezed them, leaning in to leave a hickey on one of his cheeks.
When Bum felt Sangwoo kissing and marking him he screamed into his pillow from the pleasure.

Then he felt it go in.

Sangwoo inserted one finger into his hole, thrusting it gently to prep him.
Bum moaned loudly, this was the first time he'd ever been penetrated.
It hurt so much, but he liked it.

Sangwoo couldn't stand it, Bum's sensual moans were making his member harder and harder. But he needed to make sure his lover was loose enough to take all of him in.

Bum was drooling into the pillow, Sangwoo now had 2 fingers massaging his insides, and he was losing his mind from the stimulation.
He was so embarrassed from how much noise he was making but he couldn't help it, it felt so good,

And the real fun hadn't even started yet.

"S-Sangwoo,, more...please, I need it ! I need more !" Bum screamed, looking back at him through teary eyes.

"Beg for it" Sangwoo smirked, he couldn't stand the wait either but this bastard loved to tease his boyfriend.

"Please Sangwoo,, I n-need you inside...inside m-me!!" Bum screamed

Sangwoo couldn't take it anymore hearing his lover moan his name, he pulled his fingers from Bum's entrance and slid off his boxers. His rock hard member twitched from excitement, Sangwoo rubbing it against Bum's hole. Yoon Bum moaned from the friction, panting heavily as Sangwoo continued to tease him this way.

"S-Sangwoo, please...I need you" Bum whimpered, rocking himself back and forth on his knees to increase friction. Sangwoo groaned and smirked, he couldn't wait any longer. He aligned himself to Bum's hole and gently thrusted in. Bum screamed, tears pricking the corners of his eyes. It was so tight, it hurt but...it also felt good. He bit down on his pillow, muffling his screams for the first few thrusts.

Sangwoo massaged his small boyfriends hips, immediately worried about hurting his baby. "Don't worry Bumi, it'll start to feel really good I promise~" Sangwoo cooed, keeping at a slow pace. "It hurts...haa~.." Bum whimpered, his voice turning into moans. He gripped the bedsheets tightly, tears of pain and pleasure now flowing down his cheeks.

"H-Harder Sangwoo, please fill me" he moaned desperately.

Unable to hold back, Sangwoo thrusted fully into Bum. He went at a rough and steady pace, the sound of skin clapping filling the bedroom. Bum threw his head back, moaning loudly at the first hard thrust. Sangwoo grunted, keeping a firm grip on Bum's waist as he pounded into him deeper and deeper.

Bum was so tight, but he could feel himself starting to loosen as Sangwoo's huge dick stuffed him more and more. Pleasure pooled into his stomach as his lover continued to thrust roughly into him, he drooled into the pillow as he felt his legs go weak. "Haa~~ A-Aah~ Sangwoo!!" Bum screamed in pleasure, Sangwoo's dick twitched inside him and started to pound into his prostate. He couldn't control his moans, the bed beneath them creaked so loud it sounded like it was about to break beneath them.

Sangwoo huffed and flipped Bum over into missionary, grabbing his knees as he thrusted over and over into Bum's sweet spot, making his eyes roll the back of his head. Sangwoo bit into Bum's neck, kissing and nibbling the soft skin to paint his neck and jaw with lovebites. Bum wrapped his arms tightly around Sangwoo's neck, pecking his lips quickly before letting out a muffled whimper of pleasure. His face flushed a deep red as he stared into Sangwoo's lustful yet loving eyes, he could feel his own small but hard member ready to burst.

"Sangwoo,,,I'm...I'm gonna- hnngh!!" Bum moaned loudly, clawing Sangwoo's muscular back as he cummed all over his and his lovers stomach. Pushed over the edge by watching the love of his life orgasm, Sangwoo grunted sharply as he felt his own climax. He moaned loudly as well and penetrated Bumi's hole with one final powerful thrust, stuffing him with his entire member as he filled his boyfriend to the brim with his warm seed. Bum moaned in pleasure as he felt Sangwoo fill him, it was something he wished to feel over and over again. After a few minutes of panting, Sangwoo pulled out and collapsed next to Bum on the bed. Bum moaned softly and rolled over on top of his lover, his legs squelching from all the semen that leaked from his hole and down his thighs.

He buried his face into Sangwoo's chest, smiling and sighing in contentment.
"Sangwoo, that was amazing~" he panted, coming down from his high, "I love you so much woowoo~". He cooed, kissing his boyfriend slowly and sweetly. Sangwoo wrapped his arms around Bum to bring him closer to his chest, and he curled around him in a protective cuddle. "I love you too Bum~ more than anything" Sangwoo cooed, his head still buzzing from the steamy affection. He would protect his Bumi with his life, if anyone wanted to hurt him they'd have to go through him first.

But speaking of Bumi being hurt, he did want to check in the morning to see if Bum had accidentally tore. Just in case. ❤️