One-Shot

The crowd applause as Lou finishes on his last note. He bows after his performance, roses were being thrown onto the stage. He waves and flashes his signature smirk; he always loved this attention. Everyone adoring him and everyone having their eyes on him. Being the wonderful star he is. "Thank you thank you!" He repeats. "You all have been an amazing audience! But unfortunately, I need to go." Lou does a fake pout. The audience aws in disappointment. He places his hand on his chest, where his heart was. "I know such a shame~ But don't worry! I'll be performing once more tomorrow at 8 PM: Just before I go on holiday." The crowd cheers, excited that they can watch Lou once more before he leaves. Lou was going to go on holiday with his family, they usually don't have enough time together so that's why. Due to Lou always working, Mandy taking care of their youngest and their other kids hanging out with friends more often. Lou straightens his black blazer and blows a kiss to the crowd, hearing some fangirls scream. "Goodbye dolls!" He waves goodbye once more, exiting the stage through the blue curtains. Closing them behind him. Lou hears the crowds cheer soon fade, so does his smile. Beginning to think of his dear wife Mandy. He can get a little possessive at times with her. Sure he does trust her... just worried one day she'll leave him. Along with the kids. Lou couldn't bear the thought of losing them. He may have gotten over some of his abandonment issues, but some manage to come crawling back. The doll couldn't survive without them. A sigh escapes his throat, shaking the feeling away. Walking to the side, viewing his limo on stand by. Lou enters the car, sitting down with his legs crossed. "Take me home driver." He commands, for the driver to only answer with a nod. Driving away from the stadium.

~~~

"Audrey please you need to eat." Mandy says, trying to push the spoon to her daughters mouth. Audrey moves her head from side to side, avoiding the food every chance she can. Irritating her mother, "Come on sweetie." She tries to have push the spoon into Audrey's mouth. Only for it to smush against her left cheek. Mandy groans, thinking of a way to get her daughter to eat the mussy peas. If only Lou was here, she always listen to him. A light bulb appears against her head, having an idea. Searching for Audrey's teddy bear, she finds it on the floor nearby her seat. Mandy leans down to grab the bear: Which was a minnie version of Lou. Mandy puts the teddy in front of her face, placing the spoon by it's hand. Pretending to have the bear holding the spoon, "Won't you do it for daddy?" She asks, imitating her husband. The little girl claps her hands and begins to speak gibberish in a cheerful tone. Audrey would always listen to her father, which would frustrate Mandy. Since she's the one who's always looking after the girl. Who rarely listens to her. Mandy smiles behind the plushie, leaning the spoon forward. For Audrey to accept the food, quickly swallowing it. The mother sighs in relief, finally getting her daughter to eat. "Oh Mandy boo~! I'm back!"

She hears a voice sing, with a slam of the front door. Mandy turns her head to the kitchens entrance. Waiting for only a couple of seconds, until her husband struts in: His right hand on his hip, pushing out his chest, leaning his left elbow on the door frame. Having a cheeky and devious look. Mandy raises an eyebrow and giggles, "Hello sweetie. Nice to see you so jolly today!" Mandy grins, standing up. Not noticing that Audrey has now grabbed the bowl of peas. Grabbing a handful and chewing them sloppily. Lou ambles up at his wife, placing his left hand on her left cheek. Then kissing the other, "That's because we'll be going on holiday soon. I can't wait to finally have some time with you and the kids!" He beams with a light hearted grin. Mandy blushes, she always loved that smile. It wasn't a typical obnoxious smirk or a flirty smile. Just a smile that showed his love. Lou glances over to his youngest, his eyes widen. "Oh come on Audrey sweetie!" He groans jogging over to the girl. Now her mouth was sneered with green: stains on her small apron, food smeared on the high chairs tray and some has fallen onto the floor. Lou swiftly grabs a tissue from the kitchen counter and wipes the food off Audrey's face. Mandy grabs some tissues as well to clean the floor, "God Audrey can you not be messy for a day?" Lou complains, trying his best to avoid getting a stain on his suit. Audrey giggles and reaches out for him, wanting to be picked up.

After they cleaned the mess, Lou takes Audrey's apron off before picking her up. She smiles as Lou her jumps up and down on the side of his waist. Mandy throws the tissues in the bin, "Lou, have you seen Thomas or Noah anywhere?" She questions for Lou to just shrug his shoulders. "Nope." He says, popping the p. Too busy playing with his daughters blonde hair. "Hey mom!" Speak of the devil. Mandy smiles seeing her sons at the doorway. Thomas had his mothers hair color, his skin medium brown; Noah also had his mother hair color but light skin. "Hi Thomas dear." Mandy greets, her son running over to hug her. Noah walks in front of his dad, "Sup dad." He says, giving Lou a smug smirk. Whilst waving at his sister, who smiles at her brother. Noah always had an attitude, saying how he's better than everyone. That people should adore him for his beauty. He was as self absorbed as his father. However he can be kind at times, especially with his mother. "Hello you little monster." Lou teases, messing with his sons hair. "Hey! Watch the hair." He pulls Lou's hand away. Pouting from his now scruffy hair. "You two ready for our holiday in 2 days?" Noah just nods with a blank expression. "Yes I'm so excited!" Thomas chuckles, clapping his hands together. He was more of the positive one between him and his younger brother. Always wearing his heart on his sleeve. Noah wraps his arm around his brother shoulder, pulling him closer. "Me and pipsqueak are gunna finish packing ok." He says. "Alright sweetie!" Mandy grins, for the brothers to leave.

Lou goes to his wife's side, placing his hand around her waist. "Seems Thomas can't wait for this holiday." He chuckles. "Yeah he's so cute!" Mandy compliments. Lou smirks, "He got his cuteness from you~" Then he kisses her cheek. Causing them to go red. She timidly smiles, "I hate when you do that." Lou giggles. Snuggling closer to his wife. Audrey gazes at them wondering why her dad isn't paying her any attention. Lou leans his head aside Mandy's neck. Closing his eyes and smiling, "I know~but you still love me." Mandy playfully rolls her eyes. Glancing down to kiss his forehead. "Yep. I still love you Lou." "And I love you too~"