Chapter 2

Reminder Amelia is wearing this

I was looking out the window and listening to music when I saw signs up ahead, I quickly took out my headphones and tapped Adds shoulder pointing to the signs. The signs read
'Addison' 'will you' 'go to' 'the prawn' 'with' then Right in the middle of the road so Zed on a leader. Everyone starts screaming, and we hit the leader Zed was on and he ended up onto the bus, then he fell off. The bus stared swerving then drove into the forest, then it went into the forbidden part of the forest. Bucky being the scaredy-cat he was ran out the back door of the bus, Addison then getting up yelling "Zed" and also running out the back of the bus, with me following soon after to make sure she doesn't get hurt. I kept following Addison till he got to a small clearing. I stared to hear something in the bushes, I get in front of Addison then I crouch protectively.

"Who's their" I growled I turned and saw other werewolves, I growled loudly then howled showing I wasn't going to back down and that Addison was under my protection. I saw another werewolf on a big bolder, I growled at her, she howled and disappeared with the other werewolves. Someone grabbed Addison's shoulder she turned and punched them and I turned quickly ready to pounce.

"Owww Addison it's me it's me." Zed said quickly, I de-formed as it was only him and not a threat. The other cheerleaders showed up.

"Are you two ok" Bree ask looking to see if I was hurt.

"We're find, but we should got there are other werewolves around, and I can still smell them." I said calmly fiddling with my necklace.

"WHAT.WOVLES?!!" yelled Lacey
"WHAT.WOVLES!!!" Stacey also yelled
"HERE.WOVLES!!!" Jc the yelled
"WEREWOLVES!!!" All three yelled together. Taking there phones out and spreading the message around.

"offensive" I said standing with my arms crossed. Soon were at city hall waiting for mom (the mayor) to get here.

"Addison, Amelia" mom and dad said looking ya over. "We're fine, thanks to Amelia." Add told our parents.

"There are WOLVES around us circling us ready to attack" dad yell furiously.

"Someone has to do something" Bucky said popping up.

"Hey!!!" I yelled offended they think that.

"And someone will! Here hold my purse." Mom said angrily, ignoring me.

"Dude mom can be scary." I whisper to Addi

"I know" she whispered back

"By the order of the city council effective immediately all anti-monster laws are back reinstalled." My mouth dropped I could hear cheerleaders cheering and when I look at the zombies they were shocked.

"WHAT?!!!" I yelled hurt, case they effect me too since I was a werewolf.

"Mom that's unfair" Addi yelled at mother but mother ignored her, I began growling mad. I saw Zed run over to us.

"Zed we need to talk" Addi said, oh boy this is not going to go well.

"We do even though you didn't write back to any of my letters"

"What... No I wrote back a lot but the ACEYS shredded all our letters." Addi said as I glared at them.

Zed then got down on one nee and ask "Addison will you be my date to Prawn?"

"No" she said

"Great! Wait what?" He asked confused

"Everyone is freaking out about werewolves! The anti monster laws are in affect again meaning" Adds started.

"Zombies can't go to prawn, I can't even go" I said annoyed.

"But we're gong to fight this Zed! You, me, Bree, Lia and the zombies together." Adds said

"Why the heck not, I make our parents mad anyway, so what's one more thing for them to be mad at." I stated

"That's why you said no?" He asked her

"Yeah" she told him

Before going home I decided to go and check on Zoey. When I got there she was talking to a stranger.

"I'm looking for a werewolf friend." Zoey told, who every he was. I come up behind her and put my hand on her shoulder, she turns and looks at me.

"What about me" I ask her with a pouting a bit.

Zoey started to scratch behind my ear.

"Your still my werewolf friend, I just want one my age." Zoey explains, laughing at my pout. Out of the corner of my eye the stranger had a shock face, about me being a werewolf.

"Oh ok, as long as I'm your best werewolf friend; deal?" I asked her

"Ok" she said happily

"Now you should go inside, not all werewolves, are like me Zoey"

"But I'm not done hanging my posters" Zoey said

"How about this, I'll hang the rest of the posters for you?"

"Ok" she said happy, she gave me the posters and skipped inside.

We later at home, after changing I sat on my bed looking out at the forbidden forest. I saw glowing yellow eyes I stared at them-

"-What are you looking at Lia" Adds asked me coming back from changing. I look out the window and saw nothing but the forest.

"Nothing" I said looking one more time before laying down.

What she changed into