25. wish it was her

"It's pouring out, I'm gonna pick her up." Y/N said as she gets Jihyo's car keys and then grabbed her coat.

"Be careful okay?" Mina kisses her cheek and Y/N nods before stepping out and entering the garage where she steps inside the Mercedes.

Luckily, there was a waypoint set to Daniel's house so she started to drive.

Daniel intended for Jihyo to stay the night, but their schedules were going to interfere the moment they wake up.

"Just stay for a bit longer." Daniel whined as he kept pulling Jihyo away from her phone since she needed to call her manager.

Jihyo giggled as she turned to Daniel and put her hand on his neck before kissing him. But the kiss didn't have sparks like they did before.

She pulls away slowly and looks down at her feet.

"You okay?" He asked pulling her head up and pecked her lips.

"Yeah.. I'm good.." Jihyo smiled softly and pulled away going to her phone and was about to call Yongjin until she heard the Mercedes honk.

"That must be your ride." Daniel smiled and Jihyo waved goodbye before stepping out the house to see Y/N there with an umbrella over her head.

"I saw that you wore no jacket so, I came to pick you up." Y/N then pulls Jihyo close to her so she was also under the umbrella and helps her step inside the car.

She gets in the driver seat after and puts the umbrella away before she started to drive.

"How was your date with him?" Y/N asks as she puts her playlist on and hums.

"Not too bad." Jihyo smiled softly. The drive was late at night, and the music fit perfectly with the mood.

"Do you wanna go somewhere? I don't feel like heading home yet." Jihyo smiled as Y/N nods.

"I have just the place." Y/N then stops by a ramen restaurant and steps out with Jihyo as she held the umbrella until they got inside.

"What brings you two so late here?" The person working the small restaurant smiled as he brought the two to a comfortable table as they sat down on the floor.

"Well, we just wanted a very late dinner." Y/N chuckled and the man nods before taking their order as they looked through the menu.

After they took their order, the man then heads into the kitchen starts to cook their food. Both were silent and looking around.

"Have you ever had a girlfriend?" Jihyo asks the girl breaking the tension between them.

"No, not really." Y/N shook her head.

"You don't seem like the type to say that." Jihyo said confusing Y/N.

"What do you mean?" She asked.

"Well, you've got a lot of things a girl would like for a significant other." Jihyo said and Y/N smiles blushing at the compliment.

"Thank you but, not a lot of girls are willing to dance with a person they might step on, that's why I let Jackson and Taehyun get the girl, they've got what I want." Y/N said and Jihyo looks up at her.

"And what's that." Jihyo asked.

"Overcoming the fear of not finding the right one." Y/N looks at her and Jihyo looks away.

"Here are your ramen bowls ladies." The man arrived and the girls thanked him before he bows and walks away.

"How come you're afraid you aren't going to find your soulmate the first try?" Jihyo asked.

"I know that they say, the more people you date will give you more experience so you can be perfect when you meet the one. But I like creating a series instead of a fairy tale, it has its up and downs multiple times over and over again, but you grow and when you don't realize you've learnt everything you need to know, it gives a satisfying ending. I'd rather learn everything through one person, than to find clues within others. Which is ridiculous because I'm leading on multiple people." Y/N shook her head.

"Why is it so you can't choose between our group members?" Jihyo asked.

"There's times where, your heart just decides it's attached to others and goes through its boundaries for that person. I have my own story with each of them, I just hope they'll all lead to the same ending." Y/N said and Jihyo nods.

"Would you say you're in love right now?" Jihyo asks and Y/N looks at her.

"Of course I am." She said as she sipped on her drink.

"With who would you say?" Jihyo asked and Y/N looked at her.

"The most, Mina unnie.." Y/N smiled and then continued to eat.

"Are you in love with Daniel?" Y/N asked.

"I would say so yeah." Jihyo nods.

The two of them arrived home and everybody was out in their rooms.

"Thanks for everything so far Y/N." Jihyo smiled.

"Well if you didn't go out with Daniel I would've stayed here." Y/N chuckled.

"Why didn't you let Yongjin oppa pick me up?" Jihyo asked and Y/N paused setting up her couch bed.

"I had my reasons.." Y/N said.

"And what were they?" Jihyo asked.

"Reasons that would fit in with a k drama, good night." Y/N walked over to Jihyo and held the sides of her head blocking any sounds.

"It's because I like you." Y/N softly said and Jihyo raised her eyebrows and tilted her head to the side in confusion, if she was Momo instead, she would've thought Y/N was speaking English.

"Good night." Y/N smiled and plants a kiss on Jihyo's forehead making her turn red before Jihyo nods waving goodbye and heads inside her room.