Hula Hula

Today I saw a Katy Perry concert with y/n. She is very cute but Katy Perry is cuter.

So when she asked me to write a song with her, I couldn't say no! Why would I ? She's Katy fucking Perry.

So, when perry the platypus and I were writing the song she said that my writing sucks and that she doesn't know how I am famous and that my songs suck.

Fuck that platypus. I'm wayyyyy better off without her. I'm going to have sex with y/n when I get home!

"Shawn wait" someone said. "Who was that?" I asked. "Oh fuck sorry" then a girl put a hat on. She was Katy Perry!

Wait no- I was mad at her. I'm leaving! "Shawnito I said your songwriting was bad not your voice" well i don't care. "I don't care" I said to the sassy old woman.

" You don't have any good music except for the one in which you had a plane crash. " She looked at me with a confused expression.
"Roar?"

" Yes, I think so. "

" So as I was saying, I want to see how loud you can scream in bed"I looked at her with a naughty smug. " What? "

I realized I was dating that bitch y/n. Ughhhhh why did I do that???

"I want to do the hula hula with you" I smirked. I'm about to have sex with Perry the platypus!!!

So we both got naked and I started to put my dick inside of her when she starts laughing. "Wtf" I said.

"I totally pranked you." Perry the platypus said. I looked at her with a confused expression. She then proceeded to take off her mask.
"It's you! Y/n" I said. She nodded

"Let's continue to have sex"  she said. "Ok" i said