Part 4 : ASTONISHMENT

Thanks For The Support Guys,

Here Goes The Story:-

That Girl Looks Back With Others That Who Answer Their Question Only To See Akash Along With Rohit Rathod. Both Firstly Come To The Girl Saying Di That Girl Smiles Broadly For Which Anyone Would Die To For. Here Rohit Comes Faster Than Akash Hug-Her Then Twirled Her By Lifting Her Saying Hey Happy I Love You So Much. 

Seeing Asr Something Weird Like He Is Jealous Though He Is Her Brother But Then It Turn To Anger When He Saw His Very Own Brother Doing The Same By Saying I Miss You Sweetheart And She Also Laughingly Says That Hey Akkii I Miss You Both Very Much ...

Seeing Asr Something Weird Like He Is Jealous Though He Is Her Brother But Then It Turn To Anger When He Saw His Very Own Brother Doing The Same By Saying I Miss You Sweetheart And She Also Laughingly Says That Hey Akkii I Miss You Both Very Much But Now Please My Head Is Spinning Please Will You Put Me Down? By Saying Ok He Put Her Down But Then Both [Rohit & Akash] Smiling Face Turns Into Anger Seeing Lavanya.

But Now My Head Is Spinning Please Will You Put Me Down? By Saying Ok He Put Down But Then Both [Rohit And Akash] Smiling Face Turns Into Anger Seeing Lavanya. But They Were Confused That Who Is She And Why Their Sister Was Asking Those Question When She Very Well Knows The Cost And Name Of Collection. Their Thought Train Suddenly Got Break When They Saw Their Di Who Is Not Feeling Well.

In One Second They Forgot Everything Just That Girl Is Everything To Them In That They Fail To Notice The ASR Specially His Brother. He Is Also Very Confused Like What The!!! Why This Cheap Girl Was Asking La About The Dress And K.R. She Is Talking Like She Is The Owner Of The Company. He Got Shocked When His Brother And This Guy I Think I Know Him, Yeah He Is Akash Best Buddy Rohit. When They Both Said That She Is The Owner Of K.R Design As Well As K.R Industries Empire 

All Were Like WHAT THE But HOW? I Know She Is Very Private Person Never Seen Her In Any Party Till Now Where Was She?

Rohit And Akash: Sunshine Are You Ok? With Full Concerned

Girl: Yeah I'm Fine Actually My Head Is Painting Because Of These Much Travelling Please Tell My Where Is My Room. I Will Go And Take Rest?

Rohit: Ok!!! But This Time You Are For Sure Going To Get Check By Doctor

Girl: No! Ro...I Will Be Fine. I Don't Want To Get Treated.......................... But Then Again She Felt Her Head Spinning And Was Cut Off By.......

Akash: Enough Now! Ro, I Will Call Doctor Till Then You Get Her In Her Room

Girl: No Akkii Will Manage.................. But She Fainted While Saying That And Her Both Friends Got Sick Worried And The Very Next Second She Was Lifted By Him Taken To Her Room Away From Everyone ASR. 

                Asr Felt Worried Weird Like She Is Never Failing To Surprise Him And Felt Weird And The Huge Urge To Get Her In His Arms

                Asr Felt Worried Weird Like She Is Never Failing To Surprise Him And Felt Weird And The Huge Urge To Get Her In His Arms. But What Can He Do? Her Brother Already Took Her Away From Him And His Brother Even Fail To Notice His Presence. Akash Got The Doctor And Went To His Sunshine. The Other Especially La Were Dump Fold Or Shock Will Be Underestimate When They Saw The Scene Unfold In Front Of Them When They Got To Know K.R Owner.

Now Geet Came To Them They Were Told To Freshen Up In Their Respective Rooms And Come For The Party Before Pre-Engagement Party Starts ......

I'm Stopping It Here Now So Guys How It Is If Any Mistakes Then I'm Really Excited for Your Comments Please Comment Guys