Closer

Sophie? Nevermind. This girl had the same blonde hair as Sophie, but she was wearing a bright yellow jacket and a shirt with white and black stripes. Her face was scrunched up in a look of utter disgust. She scanned the room and her unhappiness became even more obvious.
What the hell is her problem?     

Then a cheery young man entered the room.  He had purple hair, and was dressed in a very chic way. "Welcome to your homeroom! You guys can call me Mr. Namjoon. I'll give you some free time while I head out to get some supplies."

Everyone had huge smiles on their faces, everyone that is, except yellow jacket. Girls were swooning just looking at him and as he left, he flashed them a quick smile.

I felt someone tapping me so I turned around and saw Foster sitting right behind me. I looked into her eyes and my heart skipped a beat as memories of us poured into my mind. Sharing ice cream, decorating for human holidays, playing in the snow, kissing in the rain, it all came back to me in that millisecond. The smell of h-

"Mr. Namjoon is well known at this university. There is a whole group of 7 uber popular teachers here, and he's one of them. They actually form a band for each annual school contest or talent show. He's really nice, so be free to ask him for help with anything." Sophie said, whipping me back to reality. 

She looked so utterly beautiful in that single moment that I couldn't come up with anything else to say other than,

"Even, you...?"

My voice dipped slightly at the end and she burst into a bright red color. Hiding behind a curtain of her hair, she peeked back up at me, then turned even redder. I chuckled.

There's the Foster I know.

" Why are you talking to b*tch like her, cutie?" A voice called from next to me. I slowly turned to face yellow jacket.
"The name's Chloe Bourgeois, and I'm way better than that wench." She flipped her hair and flaunted some glasses with a weird GG symbol on them. The rest of her outfit seemed to have the same symbol scattered all over.

Wait, isn't that Gubbi? Err...Gucci? Mmm, rich kid.

Everyone stared at me,

waiting,

waiting,

waiting,

 to see what I would do. Or rather, who I would choose. Ignoring their gazes, I turned back to Foster, "You wanna head out for lunch together? I heard that this really good place opened up near that new Boba Tea shop. We should go." 

I smirked and ran a hand through hand through The Hair as Foster's mouth dropped in shock. Silence draped the room as everyone was gaping wide eyed at me. Cholly or whatever stared at us in shock.

"I know I'm smooth, but I still need an answer." I reminded her after waiting a couple minutes.
"O-of course!" She hurriedly said, and then blushed again.

No matter how much you change, you're still not immune to my charms, Princess...

Everyone seemed to slowly recover from shock, and suddenly burst to in chatter. 

"Is he crazy?"

"What's gonna happen?"

"Chloe is seriously gonna be such a b*tch for the rest of the year to them!"

"This is unbelievable."

"He's honestly so cute though!"

"Why couldn't he have done that for me?"

Since Sophie had turned off her enhancing before she was kidnapped, I couldn't feel everyone's emotions through the air, but Foster's were still a punch in the gut.

Embarrassment, happiness, curiosity, all hit me at the same time. Maybe even a bit of .... love?

Sophie's friends had rushed over to her and were earnestly interrogating her. Somehow, suddenly I got even more attention from girls. They all stared my way, and some fainted when I smirked at them. The guys all seemed to send me death glares, daggers with their eyes. I got tired of the whole ordeal and decided to scan the classroom for anything interesting. A flash of familiar brown hair passed through the doorway. 

"KEEEEEFFFFFEEEEE! WE'RE HEEEEERRRRRREEEEEEE!"

The voices seemed very familiar. Everyone turned silent once more, and directed their gazes towards the door.

Biana, Dex, Tam, Linh, Fitz, Wylie, Marella, and Stina. 

THE

 WHOLE 

FREAKING 

CREW. 

Biana and Dex were smiling widely with Linh, while Tam, Fitz, and Wylie settled for a friendly nod. 

Marella and Stina both smirked with their hands on their hips. 

Then, "Did you miss us?"

"I think it's more like, you guys missed me. I'm so precious after all. What would you guys have done without me and my jokes? Fitzy, my best friend! I bet you missed me the most!"

"Fat chance."

"Awww, still adorable as ever! Come give me a hug, all of you!"

Biana, Linh, and Dex rushed over to embrace me, and the others awkwardly joined in. I laughed.

It was so nice to have them here as support. I bet they wanted to see Sophie too. 

We'll take back Sophie together.