Equal (one-shot)

Chiyoko really hated Kei Yonagi. She was weird, uncontrollable and a mess of a personality. She did everything the opposite way of the way Chiyoko did. she was the kind of person that Chiyoko never would have the ability to be friends with. Not that she had the ability to be friends with anyone, but especially not Yonagi.

But contrary to all that, she also loved Yonagi.

She loved the way she wasn't a fake. Her acting was real, and she wasn't a copy. Chiyoko could probably travel the whole world, and act with the most talented actor in every country, but she wouldn't meet anybody like her. When you acted with her it was like she casted a spell over you, a spell that would make you a different person. It is like you suddenly can't act the way you are used to. You need to do your best.

Chiyoko hated and loved it the way same way she did with Yonagi. She brought something out in her that she'd never seen before, and it was beautiful.

Or ugly?

It ruined her perfect image. The aura she had spent years creating. It was like a beautiful teacup falling to the floor and breaking. Something that you had loved for years was ruined forever, but you couldn't take your eyes away from it.

Chiyoko would definitely never be the same after being broken. She needed to be better. Yonagi broke her confidence. Someone was better than her. She needed to beat her. Forgetting her wasn't an option. Yonagi's acting was reality, and Chiyoko, whom had spent years trying to be anything but reality, couldn't take her eyes of it.

No matter how much it ruined her.

She needed to gain that reality. To be better than Yonagi. That was what she wanted. She wanted to show Yonagi that she wasn't just a fake, that she was the better actor. She was princess iron fan.

Weeks of training and perfecting her new method of acting would surely get her the win. She would win and finally show Yonagi her face. Show her a face that she could love, as an equal

The only thing Chiyoko needed to do was to keep her confidence, remember the rehearsals and act. She was sure that she could beat Yonagi.

But then why was she here?

Chiyoko wasn't dumb. She had seen everything that Yonagi was a part of many hundred times in her lonely apartment. Yonagi was amazing, she would surely nail this performance no matter what happened. Chiyoko was jealous.

It was scary thinking of Yonagi as the princess iron fan, and Chiyoko knew that she would lose her confidence the moment she would she Yonagi on stage. Yonagi would catch her and then she wouldn't let her out of that world. Chiyoko would be lost, and when she would be out, she would try to create that landscape herself.

A failed attempt.

A breakdown was guaranteed.

But she couldn't keep herself away. Yonagi was a sweat poison that she couldn't stop drinking. She couldn't stay away. Choosing between seeing her or not was like choosing between dying by hunger or poisoned food.

Of course, Chiyoko would rather choose a fast death, plus there was the small change that she had build an immunity against the drug named Kei Yonagi.

Maybe she would survive.

So, there she was sitting in the room with the rest of the crew of her team. Araya placed right beside her looking just as intensely at the screen as her. That guy had an irritating infuriation with Yonagi. He was a great actor that had mastered the act of method acting ten times better that her and Yonagi, but he was just a big perv. That was a fact that both her and Yonagi agreed on. She fondly remembered how Yonagi had panicked the day she met him. He dared to smell her.