{ ᛤ } 𝑨𝒎𝒐𝒓𝒂 { ᛤ }

Amora Reyes Puyat is a Filipino singer,rapper and guitarrist based in South Korea

Amora Reyes Puyat is a Filipino singer,rapper and guitarrist based in South Korea. She is known for being the only person to pass an YG audition in The Philipines.

 She is known for being the only person to pass an YG audition in The Philipines

☯︎ᛤ  ↬  BIRTH NAME

↬Amora Reyes Puyat

☯︎ᛤ ↬ NICKNAMES

↬ Firecracker, Gremlin ,Nation's Pride, Our little genius

☯︎ᛤ ↬ BIRTH DATE

↬ 29 of May , 1999

☯︎ᛤ  ↬ ZODIAC  CHART

↬ Gemini Sun, Aquarius Rising, Leo Moon

☯︎ᛤ ↬ BAND POSITIONs

↬ Guitarrist, Lead Vocal

☯︎ᛤ ↬ TRAINEE YEARS

↬ 5 years at YG Entertainment

☯︎
☁︎ ︎︎☁ ☁︎

ASKING WHY I LIVE AND BREATH

☯︎
☁︎ ︎︎☁ ☁︎ ゚゚・。 Her whole lifeAmora was known for her lack of respect for authority . She just never understood how she could obey someone just because they have a higher place than her in a nonsensical hierarchy. In school she was often skipping class and arguing with teachers,but her love for learning and her quick wit made her one of the most outstanding students in her country.

☯︎
☁︎ ︎︎☁ ☁︎ ゚゚・。 This being said she struggled highly in YG because of this personality trait, and was often treated extremely poorly and humiliated by her trainers in an attempt to tame her rebellious spirit and smart ass mouth.

☯︎
☁︎ ︎︎☁ ☁︎ ゚゚・。 Amora is incredibly in love with music, she loves any and all types of music. Currently she is proficient in saxophone,harmonica,cello and guittar playing. She's learning how to drum from Byeol but to be honest the noise scares her.

☯︎
☁︎ ︎︎☁ ☁︎ ゚゚・。 Amora is known for her strong opinions. She's constantly making impulse rant vlives,some of them drunk, but mostly just her getting pissed off about sock options on Amazon in Tuesday afternoon

☯︎
☁︎ ︎︎☁ ☁︎ ゚゚・。 Amora has a very personal sense of moral and justice that she has a hard time getting past. Its very difficult for her to put herself in another's person's shoes if they"ve done something she considers unforgivable or deeply wrong.

☯︎
☁︎ ︎︎☁ ☁︎ ゚゚・。 Amora is the child of a single father. Her parents were teens when she was born and it was too much for her young mother,so she ran away. Her father is a failed musician, and works as a mechanic. Amora loves him a lot and thinks the world of him and his talent. Even when she was just a trainee she would send him money.

☯︎
☁︎ ︎︎☁ ☁︎ ゚゚・。 Amora has an extreme sense of loyalty and responsibility for the people she loves. She's the type of friend who would help the other even if they were in the wrong. She  has a great value for people, even despite their flaws

☯︎
☁︎ ︎︎☁ ☁︎ ゚゚・。 If you are not in it to be her real friend, she won't like you. Amora is terrified of being abandoned and can't stand forming a relationship that will or could end suddenly. She is focused on v connections that will endure the test of time.

🍒
𝙡𝙖𝙮𝙤𝙪𝙩 𝙗𝙮 @ 𝙢𝙖𝙣𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙚𝙧𝙘𝙮 / 𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙖