Mikey Williams ~ Play Fighting ~

"Just lemme suck"

"Mikey what's wrong witchu backup." I said to my husband who was currently trying to suck my toes.

"The look......pretty. I wanna taste you girl."

"Well you can taste something else but you not finna suck on my toes when I was just walking around outside with no shoes on.

"Oh so if they was clean you would let me do it?"

"Well yeah."

"So go."

"Go what?"

"Go wash your ass fuck you mean go what?" He chuckled.

"I'm going cause I gotta take a shower anyways,
not cause you told me to."

"Nah you know you listen when daddy tells you do something."

"And just who the fuck is daddy?"

He stared into my eyes and didn't answer my question.

I flicked him on his head as I grabbed a towel and headed into the bathroom.

I shut the door and then stripped as I got into the shower.

I turn on my Brent Faiyaz playlist loud as hell.

As I'm showering and singing with my eyes closed for a few minutes, I don't notice the shower door open.

I feel a hard smack on my ass and Mikey whisper "I'm daddy."

I lean back into his chest as he wraps his arms around me.

"Oh forreal?"

"Of course baby." He says as he hardly sucks onto the skin of my neck surely leaving a mark.

"You gon let me show you baby?"

I moan without answering as he continues to kiss all over my neck.

"Will you?"

I snap out of it and say "mmm not right now."

"Why not?"

I suddenly get the thought to joke around with him.

"Cause you get getting all into it thinking that shit is amazing when it really don't be that good. Sometimes I be wanting to say chill out my nigga you the only one enjoying this shit the fuck?!" I said as I laughed with a slight smirk on my face.

His eyes darkened as he said "Oh yeah?"

"Yes"

"Forreal?"

"Yes man"

"So how come you woke me up out my sleep at 2 in the morning talking bout "oh baby I wanna ride you so good" like chill out girl. Acting like you on a see-saw or something. Just doing them same lame ass movements over and over again." He said while laughing as he reached around me to get the soap.

Oh so he wanted to joke too.

"Them same wack ass "see-saw" movements made you cum fast. But that ain't none of my business."  I said while laughing as I turned around and washed the soap off of my body."

"Least I don't smell like earring backs."

"dick is as small as one." I lowly mumbled.

He came close to me until I was pushed into the shower wall.

He pressed himself into my back and whispered in my ear "Ima beat your fucking ass if you don't stop playing with me."

I smacked my lips and then damn near broke my neck to say "Boy ima turn into Cardi in this bitch, don't play. I'm finna best your ass with them Gucci shoes you just bought me."