"Class Fight"

I was sitting in my class, looking out the window, thinking about my boyfriend. My thoughts were interrupted when someone sit beside me.

(New school guy): "Hey (Your name), what are you doing all alone?"

(Name new school guy), the new boy in school who is already populair by his looks, ask me.

You: "Sitting? Can't you see (His name), hah?"

We don't know each other much but we are kind of good friends already. He is so sweet and caring but of course flirty. But I don't care about his flirty ass because I have a amazing boyfriend that I love so much.

(New school guy): "We should hang out sometimes, huh? It will be special just for you."

I laughed and playfully hit his shoulder.

You: "Just in your imagination loser!"

He smirk at me and started tickling me and I laughed my ass out. Then he stopped and I headed to my art class. We had to paint a place that we love to visit so I painted river where me and (Your boyfriends name) love to go on dates. After I was done. I showed it to my teacher. She was amazed. I'm really good at art. It's something that I love to do when I'm bored, sad and everything. My class ends and I was packing my things and cleaning the mess I had made. But then I saw students running to some direction so I quickly cleaned the place. I went into the hallway and started following the students down the hallway. After some time I realized I'm going into direction where is my class. I started to get curious so I walk faster.

Him: "You fucking asshole! How can you said that, huh?"

(New school guy): "Why should I stop, huh? I can say whatever I want and YOU won't stop me."

After (Name new school guy) said that, he received a hard punch from my boyfriend (His name). I was so shocked at first so I didn't move. Some students tried to push (Your boyfriends name) away but he was stronger. Then (Name new school guy) punched (Your boyfriends name) across the face and they started fighting so hard.

You: "(His name) stop! You're making a scene! You'll hurt him!"

Him: "So you're protecting him?!"

You: "I'm just saying-"

Him: "Forget it...!"

And he storms out of the school. I chased after him and I catch him.

You: "(His name) wait! Hey! Wait!"

Him: "What?"

You: "I didn't mean to say it like that. I'm sorry, I was just saying that you could hurt him..."

Him: "I don't care if I hurt him! He was saying shit about you! What was I supposed to do?!"

Him: "I was just protecting my girlfriend. That's all."

And he left me dumb founded. I was speechless about what he says. That the new school guy was talking shit about me. I turned around and saw him, looking at me from not that far away. I went to him.

(New school guy): "I hope you teach him a lesson-"

I slapped him as hard as I could.

You: "Talk bad about me ever again and I will punch you in the face bitch."

I was walking to (His name) apartment since I wanted to say sorry. But I saw him walking in front of me, walking to his apartment too. I ran to him and back hugged him so tight.

You: "I'm sorry... I'm so sorry. I shouldn't react that way. I teach him lesson too."

I heard soft chuckle from him.

Him: "I'm not angry at you baby... and you teach him a lesson? I'm so proud of you."

We both laughed and I kiss him softly.

Him: "I have an idea. Right now, we'll go to my apartment and we will cuddle. And you can sleep at my house tonight."

You: "Amazing idea. I agree with that."

THE END!