happier

SM really seemed dedicated to using their fake relationship for publicity. With their promotions for 'Kick It', they were already busy. Yet they were told to wear a bunch of couple outfits and show off their relationship and that they were happily in love.

Even her birthday post for Jaehyun turned into a post about their first valentines as a couple.

The members had calmed down with the news of them dating since they believed that they were being considerate of the other members despite the lack of affection between the two.

Now they were being told to go on V-Live to talk with fans. The LeeLee couple was greatly supported by NCTzens. It was only right that they talked to fans.
Grace watched as the comments just went crazy once fans realized that it was the couples first v-live after going public with their relationship.

Their manager watched the couple reading the comments before signaling them to answer some of them.

Taeyong chose the first question, Who asked who out and how was your first date?

Seeing that Grace was quiet, Taeyong took it upon himself to answer.

"uhm, we just went on a casual date to get some coffee, nothing serious."

Who confessed first?

"I did. I liked Seoyeon for a bit of time and asked her what if I liked her. Then she told me, she liked me as well."

Taeyong laughed as he "recalled" the memory

Taeyong laughed as he "recalled" the memory. He did confess to her in a similar way but later played it off as if he was joking, and never got her answer.

The next question was as expected.

How did the members react?

"They yelled a lot. When the news came out, we hadn't told the other members yet. So they found out at the same time as fans."