1

Hi my name is Emma and im a little i am part of what is called ddlg i have never found a daddy i live with my parents and sister she is the only one that knows i am a little her name is Angela she is 16 and i am 15 my mom name is Mia and my dads name is Jack i have a dog name chica my sister has a boyfreind and he acts like a daddy dom to me his a]name is Luke and my sister atcs like a mommy dom to me to my little age can be from 0-9 but enough about me lets start off with how this moring happened my sister came to wake me up.

Angelas pov:
i go to my sisters room to wake her up and prepare to take care of a little girl i am the only one that knows about Emma being a little so there is that well lets wake her up. "Emma time to wake up and get ready for school" i say to her while i gently shake her a little bit "nwo i no wana get up i still tired" she says back my mommy space kicks in "Emma sweet heart you need to get up do i have to punish u or tell my boyfreind your daddy that yo wont get up" she opens her eyes and sits up " nwo me get up see" i look at her and say " that is what i thought be dressed and ready to go in 10 mins understand" she looks at me and says "otay mommy" i leave her room

Emmas pov:
i get up and get ready i have five minutes i pack my backpack with stuff that i will need like my homework and books and some of my little gear like a sippy cup and a paci and my coloring book and colors. I go downstairs and see my sister and my mom talking and my dad passed out on the couch i look at my siter and my mom then at my dad then a honk of my sisters boyfreinds horn and me and my sister are out the door "hey luke how are you today" i say getting into his car "hey em im good how are you" he says looking at me " i would be doing alot better if someone would of let me sleep" i look at my siter who is looking and me and i stick my tounge out at her then i hear luke clear his throat and in a stern voice say " enough of that little one you should know better now say sorry to your sister" i look and my sister now in little space and say "sowwy sissy" she looks at me and says ok and says hi to her boyfreind and he says hi back and they kiss then we are of.

Lukes pov:
we get to school and emma goes to get out "Emma before you get out proise me you will behave today and not argue with the teachers say or after school i will punish you understand" she looks at me still in little space and says " yesh uncwle i understand i will behave i promise." we all go inside we walk emma to her class and then we go to our classes so far so good no calls to the princaple or called to a teachers room so i am happy she gets that i am not joking around that i will punish her and word gets back to me and her sister fast we are like the popular people in school. well i got to get back to focusing on class.

Zacks pov:
Emma walks into class and so does her sister and her sisters bf like always and they leave emma sits down and starts to color. Where are my manners my name is Zack i am into this thing called ddlg i am a daddy dom and ik emma is a little by the way she acts when a teacher tells her to put her coloring stuff away she whines about not wanting to put it away i want to talk to her but then the teacher says that she was going to call her sister and her sisters bf to come get and talking to her and me being the dom i am descided to speak up " its ok mrs ik luke i can talk to her outside no need to bother them why they are in class im sorry that she is interupting your class" me and emma go outside " Emma you know you cant be whing about putting your coloring stuf away i saved you this time but next time im not afraid to spank you do u understand emma?" i look at her and she says "yes sir i understand" i look at her and smile and say " ok when we go back inside i want you to appologize to the teacher for not doing what she said to do and then put your stuff away and come sit next to me i will go up with you to appologize and to grab your stuff" she looks at me and says "ok" we go back inside she appologizes and then grabs her stuff and sits next to me she is struggling with her work i help her out with it the bell rings and emma is packing up i look at her and then say "meet me in the storege room at lunch" i look up ad see luke stareing at us and boy does he look mad emma finishes packing her bag and then says to me "ok i will see you there" she looks up and sees luke there.

Lukes pov:
i go into emmas class and talk to see if she behaved the teacher told me that emma didnt want to put her coloring stuff away but zack took her out and talked to her she appologized to her and then packed her stuff up ad went and sat next to zack and did her work  until the bell rang. I was mad she told me she would behave so now i have to talk to her about it good thing me and her and her sister have a free period before 3rd so i can talk to her then i go over to where they are and go to say something when she looks up and sees me mad. " hey luke how are you" she says seeing i am mad "emma lets go your sister is waiting for us" she looks and zack and says goodbye and see you later we go and meet up with her sister then head to where we hangout so emma can easily slip into little space but before she does i take her backpack from her look at her "emma your teacher told me what happened you told me you would behave and not get into trouble u promised emma as punishment you are not allowed to go little at all untill i say so that means i will be taking your little gear out of your bag and your coloring stuff too understand?" she looks at me and says "yes luke i understand."