Info

Cameron Boyce as Sage Woods
•Searra's Twin
•15
•Werewolf

Nobody Specific as Searra Woods•Sage's Twin•15•Werewolf

•Sage's Twin
•15
•Werewolf

Nobody Specific as Searra Woods•Sage's Twin•15•Werewolf

Zombies 2 cast as themselves

8 years ago

Sage and Searra fell asleep while waiting for their parents to come home. Their parents were out, probably at a bar somewhere. They were always out getting drunk. Leaving the kids home alone for hours with nothing to eat or drink. There was never food in the house and the only drinks in the fridge were alcoholic beverages.

Searra and Sage were used to being alone. But they still felt obligated to worry about their parents. Even though they're only seven. Sage takes care of Searra. Anytime their parents get to drunk and come home angry, he hides his sister. He doesn't want her to get hurt. Searra doesn't speak either. Her father would always yell at her for speaking. In his mind children should be seen and not heard.

_____

It had been hours since they had fallen asleep. Searra had woken up to the sound of yelling outside. She knew her parents were home and that they were the ones yelling. She was about to wake Sage up until it was to late.

"What are you doing up at this hour?!?!?!" Her father yells while picking her up by her arms. Sage had woken up from the screaming now.

"NO STOP! PUT HER DOWN!!!" Sage yelled at their father while pulling at his arms.

"SPEAK TO ME WHEN I ASK YOU SOMETHING!!!" He completely ignored Sage and continued shaking Searra around. Their mother finally came in and turned the light on. He dropped Searra immediately with a shocked look on his face. Their mother with the same expression. They grabbed the kids and took them to the bathroom. Running the water in the tub. Once the water started filling the tub, they shoved their heads into it.

"it's happening..." the mother said. Immediately running out. The father smacked Sage in the face. For no reason at all.

"We should have NEVER taken you guys in!" He said. Leaving the room also.

"Searra? What happened to you're hair?" Sage asked, pulling Searra's arm gently to take her to the mirror. She gasped when she saw her once dark brown hair completely white. Out of nowhere Sage's hair starts doing the same thing. But only the tips turn white. The kids were confused.

"Kids! Get your asses in here now!" Their mother said. They made their way to the direction of her voice. Once they got there, Sage got a duffle bag thrown at them. Then they were both dragged to the car.

"Where are you taking us?!?" Sage screamed on the verge of tears. Next thing they knew, they were being thrown out of the car in a flash. The last thing they saw and heard was the car leaving. Searra saw a sign and was trying to get Sage's attention but he wasn't looking at her.

"s-sage l-oo-k." she managed to spit out.

"Forbidden Forest. Keep out." Sage read. Ignoring the fact that it said keep out. He threw the duffle bag over the fence. He then climbed it himself. Stopping at the top so he could help his sister. Once she got to the top, he jumped down.

"Here. jump, I'll catch you." He said. Searra was terrified but did it anyway. She knew being scared would only stress Sage even more.

"wh-at n-n-now?" Searra asked.

"Now? We survive." He replied.